SMM Panel... does anyone know of a reliable and functional one

I have been testing different means of providing IG likes to my clients posts since the breakout of IG new behavior. I tested a particular smm panel with $30 I made likes and views order and nothing seem to be working. Kindly help with a functional smm panel if you have any, please am really in need of this. Thanks

2 Likes

I’m interested as well.

guess none is working or noone is willing to share ; )

I guess none is willing to share…:man_shrugging:t4::man_shrugging:t4::man_shrugging:t4:

Followiz.com is the most reliable & cheapest for like & views these days. DO NOT order followers on ANY panel as none of the speed times or delivery times are accurate & followers drops are horrible right now.

As far as likes they are slow but do eventually deliver

Views are pretty fast & they over deliver

2 Likes

Looks like registration is turned off for new users on that website.

Might be good for everyone to make a comprehensive list here of all of the panels and if they’ve tested them lately and how they are working.

-https://socialmedialikesusa.com/product/buy-instagram-followers-usa/

Hadn’t used this one for a few weeks (client stopped trying with them and asked for a refund because quality was horrible but they did deliver). The quality is the obvious no photo accounts, weird accounts with little posts and such

Thanks so much for this… if I may ask l, when was the last time you use their views and likes service?

I’ll give this a try… but it would be of good gesture if anyone with working SMM Panel could help us here

PM me i have a private working panel

2 Likes

Most are non reliable these days even if they make likes working its for a few days then problems start again, its like that for a very long time now.

With followiz likes and views work great for me. Depending on how many likes you order though it could take days. I use them often

1 Like

To register to have to ask for an account on BHW here is a link to their forum : https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/smm-panel-followiz-competitive-price-all-social-media-services-working.853801/page-420

1 Like

I tested this and they just took my money. No delivery.

https://mauryamedia.com/

1 Like

I paid $30 4 days ago for test running on this site

Borabora

Tested just 100 likes on 4 differen posts from different accounts then 100 views on another post from another account too

I have only gotten average of 40 likes on the 4 posts after 4 days and no views at all on the video

Followiz sent out an email today that they are being forced to stop service… :confused: They were one of the most reliable panels out there

They are almost irrelevant for major Social platforms now

which one ? which one is really working good with amount with these weekly updates ?

I doubt that true, their website still runs fine and accepting orders

Yea, they immediately sent out an email the next day saying they made a mistake and are still up and running. I have continued using them the whole time with no problems.

I can help. Not sure why these so called big companies can’t figure this small thing out. You just need to play with sessions a bit. Its only possible if you have a custom bot. I’ve never used any third party bot as I created my own (long story, how I got into this). I’m doing likes with no issues. I have some clients on DC and some on my own proxies.

There are 2 type of blocks:

For either of these blocks there is no way in hell IG can detect a good custom bot that uses Andriod device with mobile proxies. Trust me on this, its simply your activity that lets them know that you are using automation.

1: Session Block: this is where you are not able to do likes on your bot but user is not blocked from any engagements on their mobile phone or web browser. Simply reset your session.

2: Hard Block: this is where window pops up telling user that they are blocked for next 7 days from doing any likes. This has always been in place, they simply extended the time of block from 1 day to 7 days and ask users to change their password.

I don’t mind helping people whos business is getting effected due to this. If you just need to boost few accounts please simply use any good chrome extensions. I myself lost over 100 clients due to this update but now getting ready to rebuild my customer base.

I haven’t been active on this forum much but I was trying to help someone yesterday who mentioned this forum so I logged in after a long while. If there are enough people (with clients) I can do a skype session and share my screen to educate you guys. Lets see…

*** To those who are not willing to share the solution, shame on you. For some people like me, this is the main source of income. Helping them out won’t effect your deep pockets!

3 Likes