SMM Panel... does anyone know of a reliable and functional one

I have been testing different means of providing IG likes to my clients posts since the breakout of IG new behavior. I tested a particular smm panel with $30 I made likes and views order and nothing seem to be working. Kindly help with a functional smm panel if you have any, please am really in need of this. Thanks

I’m interested as well.

guess none is working or noone is willing to share ; )

I guess none is willing to share…:man_shrugging:t4::man_shrugging:t4::man_shrugging:t4:

Followiz.com is the most reliable & cheapest for like & views these days. DO NOT order followers on ANY panel as none of the speed times or delivery times are accurate & followers drops are horrible right now.

As far as likes they are slow but do eventually deliver

Views are pretty fast & they over deliver

Looks like registration is turned off for new users on that website.

Might be good for everyone to make a comprehensive list here of all of the panels and if they’ve tested them lately and how they are working.

-https://socialmedialikesusa.com/product/buy-instagram-followers-usa/

Hadn’t used this one for a few weeks (client stopped trying with them and asked for a refund because quality was horrible but they did deliver). The quality is the obvious no photo accounts, weird accounts with little posts and such

Thanks so much for this… if I may ask l, when was the last time you use their views and likes service?

I’ll give this a try… but it would be of good gesture if anyone with working SMM Panel could help us here

PM me i have a private working panel

Most are non reliable these days even if they make likes working its for a few days then problems start again, its like that for a very long time now.

With followiz likes and views work great for me. Depending on how many likes you order though it could take days. I use them often

To register to have to ask for an account on BHW here is a link to their forum : https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/smm-panel-followiz-competitive-price-all-social-media-services-working.853801/page-420

I tested this and they just took my money. No delivery.

https://mauryamedia.com/

I paid $30 4 days ago for test running on this site

Borabora

Tested just 100 likes on 4 differen posts from different accounts then 100 views on another post from another account too

I have only gotten average of 40 likes on the 4 posts after 4 days and no views at all on the video

Followiz sent out an email today that they are being forced to stop service… :confused: They were one of the most reliable panels out there

They are almost irrelevant for major Social platforms now

which one ? which one is really working good with amount with these weekly updates ?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I doubt that true, their website still runs fine and accepting orders

Yea, they immediately sent out an email the next day saying they made a mistake and are still up and running. I have continued using them the whole time with no problems.