Snapchat Marketing: Snap Ad Inquiry

I disagree. I buy Snap Adds(from shoutouts) for $10 per k. When I buy Insta Followers(from shoutouts), I pay $25 at minimum and $75 at max per k.I don’t think that snapchat is bad at all, but you can’t really compare it to insta since I’d say most of the users on snap are young(and probably broke)

@Koba , what are you trying to promote on Snap chat ads , with shoutouts , and how are you getting in touch with the influencers there.
The consensus i think is promoting Debt relief offer.
There’s a case study by a guy who created a course on Snap Ads , don’t know to trust that guy or not , Lol.
Care to weigh in your opinion.

2 Likes

like I said, I have never paid for any ads on snapchat I have 20.4 million snapchat friends and I use stories only , I have 194 iphones that I use and each one has the max followers and I use strictly stories and I have never used cpas and I have thought about it and im sure theres a big opportunity for money there but what im doing right now is making me good money so maybe in the future il test it out with 8,000 new snapchat friends

can you show me how to do marketing for the geofilters… I have a pretty big idea il share just to get your opinion… dm me