So guys..... let's talk

What’s a great social media marketing app when you can’t,currently, afford a marketer? Thanks have a great day :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

still instagram

2 Likes

Instagram Jarvee

3 Likes

I would say jarvee

2 Likes

can you be more precise? you’re looking for an app? or platform?

I was brother,:slightly_smiling_face: social marketing app. Any suggestions?

What’s the question? Which platform is the best to promote your business? If so, what’s your business about?

2 Likes

Jarvee… All the way :smiley:

2 Likes

The cheapest way is still using Instagram and TikTok (for organic reach) manually. But if you want to automate things, Jarvee has to be the way to do it.

1 Like

You mean using the TikTok to grow the Instagram?

2 Likes

Just both for their own sake, really - they have the best and easiest organic reach right now. Doing more than one gives you a backup.

1 Like

IG and Jarvee would be a great combination to market with when you don’t have many bucks to spend

1 Like

I’ll piggyback with the others, of course, it’s still Jarvee. You can get a 5-day free trial too so you can test the features yourself JARVEE - Social Media Posting and Automation :smiley:

1 Like

yeah that’s an effective way as well, many users get viral easily on TikTok then they take advantage of that by redirecting traffic to their IG account and they grow fast.

2 Likes

Hi guys! Reposting is working in Jarvee for Tiktok? Please let me know, I’m interested in that feature. Thank you.

1 Like

Life coaching brother :grin:(spiritual to be exact). It can be seen as a vague sub title. The best way to describe the spiritual part is helping heal core wounds. I’m also certified in Hypnotherapy (2 methods) as well as NLP(Neuro linguistic Programming)

Thanks everyone, on family vaca, that’s why I’ve been MIA but I really appreciate your time and responses :slightly_smiling_face:

I really appreciate this still :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay! If you have no budget at all, you could start an Instagram account. You can create posts via canva.com & should be able to get a professional looking profile with great posts :slight_smile:

You can use hashtags & see if that generates you some interaction. Have to say your niche is very specific & hashtags might not be the best way to grow your Instagram.

Another thing you could do, is interact with other accounts on Instagram. Find yourself some similar accounts & start commenting on their posts. Try to spread helpful information, so you give people some actual value (which might result in followers / new clients).

Hope it helped a bit! :+1:

instgram
and
my
phon