Software performance drop after September 16 update

its not working for me.
right now i can barely follow 40 ppl/day, and it’s not because of the block, but jarvee taking literally 5 min to follow 1 user…

are you guys using eb or api?

Agreed for this !

Remember that eyes are everywhere around here :ok_hand::sweat_smile:

I think situation would have been much better if you contact support and provide them all the details and logs, that’s the only way they can fix it. Writing that it isn’t working for you won’t solve your issues. Correct me if I’m wrong.

i have already contacted them. i am just addressing that this is an issue happening to me as well.

yeah, i’ve spoken with the support team about the 168, 505 etc errors. I think another update will be releasing in the coming days to rectify the issues hopefully because the tools work on and off.

Make sure your Instagram Account is set to English for the language when using the Embedded Browser.

That should solve the 168 error code. Please give it a try and let me know here.

thanks for the suggestion, my account has always been set to English. Could you possibly give me some insight as to what “failed with 505 or 508” means?

Holly shit 300 action on account?!
Can you drop some knowladge please, such as what kind of proxie do you use, how randomize is your intervals, when does the account execute(24/7 or else) and more tips so you will light our eyes :smiley:

Sure is, these started off late today as I’m extremely busy with so many projects.

This is what’s as of yet.

These red blocks are the ‘temp blocks’ that will be resolved now once I re-log in.

Today I’m looking to have a low amount of actions before I go to sleep. A pre cool down before the nights rest on the accounts can only be in favour!

Accounts truly are doing so well!

I’ve had many people DM me asking for the settings but I’m afraid I won’t provide it since again, if everyone has this then IG will certainly dedect it.

I’m using DC and API by the way :facepunch:

Tonight I should hit around 350 :+1:

Wouldn’t your program disappear first?:joy:
Give me a little more hint. Do you use a scrap account?

Sure I can give info like that…

No I don’t scrape. I follow with geo location on each account. Following around 50-60 an hour. Sometimes less as I have the global settings randomly sleep.

Cancelled my subscription. When things where working great they raised prices. Now that things aren’t prices have stayed the same. Not to mention scraping accounts go towards account limits, They shouldn’t be so causing many people to have to purchase a higher plan they don’t need.

You can’t overcome the troubles and blaming software?
Haha, classic.
Have you seen on screenshots how many accounts @Itsyourtime or @A_J running? Do you think they are losing money on subscription? :slight_smile:
And they are just a little part of those who still getting thousands of $ weekly if not daily

3 Likes

You really have to graft hard, commit many hour and pain staking crap that will really make you think you’ve had enough but don’t give up… Never give up on what you want! You whether you like it or not will eventually find the sweet spot - perfection. Like anything :+1::facepunch:

2 Likes

Lol read what I wrote again has to do with pricing. I don’t care how much money someone else makes using jarvee. I shouldn’t be forced to waste more money to use the bot as intended.

@A_J

1. Are you really getting these results with DC proxies? I never heard about a situation like you have!
  2. How do you apply the cool down before nights rest?
    Is there an option(Not manually) that let you change settings in specific hours??

yeah API is working for me also 10 times better then eb.

2 Likes

Jarvee is experiencing several problems in this period, but continues to be the only best on the market

3 Likes

Just want to put my two cents in and say that logging out of my accounts and manually logging back in again seemed to help and the “action blocked” error is not being shown any more. It was weird especially because I run J on my own computer and I was blocked from liking there, but on my phone (with WiFi connection, which basically means same IP) I could do all the actions without any problems whatsoever.

It’s normal for actions to be blocked within jarvee, and not on your phone inside the app. They’re able to tell when you’re logged in the actual app, and when you’re using a third party software.

Although Jarvee does a good job at emulating actions of the actual app, IG can still recognize when the like isn’t being done in its native app.

1 Like