[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Can’t do anything but wait unfortunately,

Good news is, unless your settings are bonkers, it won’t be that intense of a block again

This worked! Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone noticing more and more blues and less blocks?

Thanks. What is the rationale of not receiving such an intense block the next time? I probably should take a look at my settings and revise based on this thread

You welcome brother

I opened a topic about this kind of block, have a look here:

where’d you get your proxies from mate?

The only pattern I’ve seen on 7 day blocks are data center proxies.

2 Likes

Believe it or not but action blocks on my end seems to fade since today. Not all but quite some.

V1 was the original IG API with very little restriction. I think the only call still available from v1 now is finding username using IG id.

https://i.instagram.com/api/v1/users/{IG ID here}/info

They are on v3.3 now https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api/changelog.

2 Likes

I did receive tons of Action block on DC proxies. I am cleaning the cookies and some accounts have started working while some again receive the action block. I’ll move to mobile proxies.

Today my DC’s were doing fine actually. Surprisingly as if IG isnt going HAM anymore on the blocks. I’m not changing just yet.

DC proxies actual big problem for me: Account Compromised

Solution: Moving them to 4G

1 Like

I have those too and email comfirmations but as for action blocks today seemed to be way less than usual. So i’m gonna wait and see if IG is actually loosening up before i make a move.

75 accounts running.
5 in DC, 70 in 4G
2/5 DC got account compromised.
0/70 4G got account compromised.

8 Likes

Well it depends though what the accounts are for. Still not 100% convinced of transfering over to 4g. Also i didnt have the greatest succes yet with transfering them. What kind of 4g proxies? are the private or shared?

both, nighter gave me problems. but I am not trying to convince anyone, I am just saying the facts with my experience.

With all conflicting info being spread it’s hard to choose. But selftesting takes time of course. Is all yours client work? Makes the decision easier.

Guys, how much is a limit for unfollow? If there is monthly one? 600 unfollows per day is okay?

1 Like

I don’t think there’s a decided limit, I would do 400uf max don’t think you would need more…