[Solution] A Fix To Our Most Recent Issues

But this works with just 5 accounts? No more since the app allows up to 5 accounts anyhow

You mentioned finding your phoneā€™s device info, does jarvee support iPhone device ID info?

how do you use your phones 4G data as proxy unless you internet share to a pc running jarv?

the phone rotates ips right?

Looks like itā€™s imposs to have an answer to that, every time someone makes another question and no one answers to thisšŸ˜”

Jarvee doesnā€™t as itā€™s emulating an android device. You can use an iPhone in the EB device id section though.

2 Likes

I don`t think it does emulate, it sends scripts via the API or the EB, emulating android is Bluestack etc

1 Like

Maybe, I always thought it was though! I might be wrong.

1 Like

Iā€™m running fine without these phone issues. Mobile proxies. 150 follow a day. No likes.

1 Like

screen shot? :slight_smile:

1 Like

what settings are you using?

1 Like

interesting, we are running 150 likes a day no issues, do you mind working together? 150f a day and 150 likes a day to keep the clients sad face away :sweat_smile:

How many accs do you run?
Do you have your own proxies?

I also had AS spend, reported it a few times, gave almost no effect. Maybe too much people are reporting itā€¦

Hey I just tested twice your method and it didnā€™t work
Sent support several times a report about the block and:

1. The block didnā€™t remove only after the priod of time it told me to wait since the beginning I recieved the message.
  2. After the ban was gone, I got anothe 4 days ban soā€¦ not really work :frowning:
1 Like

with all this happening in last months there isnt a ā€œOne-size-fits-allā€ solution

what OP suggested worked on 5 accounts of mine and didnt on 15 accounts of mine.

keep trying different stuff & good luck

@andrejo Can you explain exactly what youā€™re doing step by step?
And if you can explain the exact idea that youā€™re trying to tell in the ticket of the reportā€¦ It will be very appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like