[SOLUTION] API Calls for Scrapers

Use a dedi server with at least 32gb or RAM and SSD. Trust me, it will fly with 2000 accounts (not with 600)

How many users are you able to scrape with those ? Around 20-30k users per day ?

Seems like a big headache to deal with

Iā€™m using Dedicated 64GB DDR4 RAM, 2 x 512GB NVMe SSD, AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (6-core) from Hetzner (AX41-NVME)

The PC actually runs fast, but Jarvee is reallllyyy slow

All accounts using API, but as soon as I have more than 550+ scrapers, Jarvee can become almost unusable at times. It can take 5 minutes to even tick a box and thatā€™s if it doesnā€™t crash, even with my super duper server.

How are you able to run 2,000 accounts?!

Yeah it is. Iā€™m trying to setup 1k child accounts for 1 mother, but atm Iā€™m only on 150 childs and 600 scrapers because of VPS issues ā€¦ (and currently testing scrapers made with Jarvee since I was spending too much money on providers here)

Have you tried removing Jarvee from Windows Defender security?

Then it will be 4k+ scrapers for 1000 childs, things go way to dark

Yes this doesnā€™t help. CPU running at like 2% but Jarvee freezing once I put too many accounts on.

@denis1 Then it will be 4k+ scrapers for 1000 childs, things go way to dark

Iā€™m prepared to get 4k scrapers, it is what it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

do you have the the accounts ā€œgrouped by tagā€? cause this is killing performance turn it off and it will run way better - i am running on 10 servers each 250-400 accounts plus the scrapers. with ā€œstableā€ jarvee

1 Like

100% agree - not sure if this is a new thing but over the past couple of weeks we have noticed if you have this checked its pretty much game over for the system - no matter what server you use.

1 Like

it was since years like that - but with more and more accounts in it #scraper it because worse and worse :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah now that I think about it we have never even used that GROUPING filter until these scraper issues :rofl:

1 Like

Wow! Yes it was switched on. What a difference this has made. Thank you :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

youā€™re welcome buddy :slight_smile:

as far as is understood it is due to everytime when you ā€œclickā€ on a tab where ā€œgroup by tagā€ is used it has to recreate it - sobasically it ā€œstart the process of grouping and loading them like thatā€ every time you open one of the tabs (socialprofile tab/ tool tab) again. which looks i is an intense process :smiley:

2 Likes

+1 from me here, so far been using only filter by tag for batches of 20-50
This really did help :slight_smile:

Could you solve this?

I am getting closer and closer to my limits. I am hitting ~110 now. I had to adjust my nightmode settings and add more scrapers. Unfortunately, the ratio is looking like 6:1.

You are only following 110 people a day? Why is that? Is it because of main acc API limits/delays or lack of scraper power?

Itā€™s worth losing scrapers and hit daily limits if you can create them cheap via Jarvee Acc Creator

Right now itā€™s a combination of both. API limi/delays leading to a lack of scraper power. Iā€™m in the process of finding a sustainable way and I think I found it. I donā€™t want to keep replacing scrapers everyday. Once a week is okay, but everyday is just too much work.

I had a custom bot that was creating scrapers before and Iā€™m glad I have it now. Itā€™s looking like a scraper to main ratio of 6:1 is absolute necessary now. Once I confirm my scraper solution works Iā€™ll start creating scrapers again.

1 Like

Iā€™ve made API limit delays on main account super strict and shortened the ā€œWait between operations timeā€. Iā€™ve also ticked the new box Jarvee has added which allows you to continue following/unfollowing even if the scraper receives verification. As long as you have 6-7:1 scrapers you are fine, better to be safer than sorry.

I replace like 3% of my scrapers per day. But I am okay with this since I can create them cheap now :slight_smile:

I hit max daily limits though, some accs hit only 85-90% but thats cool

Also it may pay to do extra work to replace scrapers if you can increase your results by 60-70%

Do you use phone numbers to create your scrappers or just email?