[SOLUTION] API Calls for Scrapers

PV, using just email doesn’t work using the software i use for some reason - it causes Captcha everytime

1 Like

Thank You so much @BigJ
Appreciate all the time and effort!

1 Like

I see. How do you keep them cheap, if you need to PV every scrapper?

I was getting about the same amount, but then when I started an experiment to try to handle more api calls it changed to about 50% daily and that’s just too time consuming. I have a new test running and it’s working good so far. I’m back to ~3%/day.

For sure 6-7:1 scrapers is the way right now. This will allow your scrapers to last longer and your main/slave accounts to hit their max daily limits. I’m happy to say that ever since I added more scrapers with my new setup I’m getting the same results – I am also having 85-90% hitting max daily limits.

I don’t necessarily agree with this. Anything I’m doing now I’m doing with the mindset of scaling up. This can be a huge problem when you have a ton of clients. If I can pay more money to solve that problem I will, but I want to be cost efficient at the same time. That will always be the battle.

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Hi xstaC may I ask what limits you’ve set your mains to? Thanks less than 1000?

wow. big difference unchecking that.

1 Like

by not using SMSPVA

Yes, I am in the same position as you, trying to scale and get clients. That said, scrapers are actually the least of my problems. As long as you have enough, you can just keep creating when the small amount die using IG Account Create tool. That is your most cost-effective way since you can straight up just import them without having to mess about with CSV files and adding to proxies etc. If you need help with this DM me.

My main issue is Child accounts receiving Captcha. Horrible process of elimination right now. Even with resting 5-10 secs after every 2 API calls still receive Captcha using the same method I used for months. Those that run though without verifications are maxing out though which is good!

What kind of proxies do you use while creating accounts?

4G proxy

13char

1 Like

Good time, friends. Tell me Jarvee (Scrapers) these Filters are configured only for Scrapers on the main account do not need to set these filters? Thank you very much for your help.

You should have those settings only on your main account. Scraper accounts are used for scraping, they won’t do any after follow actions.

2 Likes

Tell me correctly I understand, the scrub here will collect on my main account and all the other settings that I specified above will do the main account? Won’t it be hard for the main account to subscribe and watch who to like? In the scrap account, I correctly pointed out to collect pages or even add the likes? Thanks a lot.

main account

• set the account to do After follow actions (like after follow)
  • go to the follow tool Sources tab, and check only the “Follow specific users” option.

scraper account

• check the “send to extracted users” option
  • select the filters you want to use
  • add the follow tool sources in the Sources tab, for example: you can add hashtag as sources. The extracted users from that hashtag will be sent to the main account’s Follow tool Sources tab since you have already set the scraper account to send them to your main account.
  • Start both follow tool on your scraper and your main account.

Thank you so much. I am interested in these settings, I do not add to the main account, but only to the scrub account? Right.

do you use api or embeded browser in the main account to follow ?

Are you referring to unfollow after follow and view story after follow? if so, you should check those accounts on your main account.

1 Like

I set my accounts to use API to follow, I switch to EB only when I can’t get rid of the temporary blocks and can only follow via EB.

1 Like

Hey guys do you have problem with scrapers last few days maybe?
My scrapers was doing 2-10k api calls per day, in 5-7 days I needed to change them because every day few of them was going to TL or PV. Suddenly few days ago when I reach 400-500 api calls on scraper that profile goes to TL or PV.
I tested different providers but all the same 500 api calls is max.
I also put delays but no help, if scraper in two days reach 400-500 goes immediately to TL or PV.
Is someone facing this problem last few days?
I have 90 scrapers and around 40 main profiles, I calculated if I put 3 times on a day 90 scrapers I will reach daily follow and unfollow limit but I don’t like idea to adding scrapers all day long :joy:

i have same problem a lot my scrapers is blocked, anyone know solution?