Disclaimer: This temporary solution is for scrapers experiencing PV, EV, Captcha, Temporary Lock, etc (primarily from August 14th to now). This fix will allow your scrapers last from 1-2 days to a 1+ weeks. I am using scrapers as decided here where they are performing API calls for my slave/main accounts
Hello MP Social Community,
My theory is that Instagram has really been cracking down on accounts that do a lot of actions/api calls in a short period of time and the accounts that follow this trend are scrapers. I currently have ~150 scrapers and probably lost a couple hundred throughout my testing, but I think I found a temporary solution. The reason I call this a temporary solution is because although my scraper accounts last at least 1 week (as opposed to 1-2 days), my slave accounts are no longer hitting their daily follow limit. This is because I am limiting how many api calls they can handle each second, hour, and day. We might have to warm-up accounts so they can handle more api calls?
- Most of my scrapers have no first name, no last name, no profile picture, and no bio, no posts, and no follows
- I am currently trying to program a bot that can fit most of this criteria to help them last even longer. My bot has made some scraper accounts with a first name, last name, profile pic, no email, no bio, no posts, and some follows. These scrapers were rested for at least 2 days after creation and are have been scraping for couple of days
- My slave accounts have basic User Filters
- My slave accounts have 1 blacklist wordlist (most likely the same words as everyone else)
- My slave accounts have about 300 blacklist users
- My scraper to main ratio is 5:1
- My scrapers are on DC proxies and I am using the same proxies when replacing a dead scraper
Here are the settings that are working for me so far:
Good luck and let me know if it works for you!