[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Temporary block on Follow and action block on Unfollow tool today. It’s the 2nd get the block. No proxy, Home broadband IP, 4 accounts on JV, home PC. Low setting, no more than 180 f/day

I think everyone is getting Unfollow blocks. Doesnt matter what settings or proxies you are using. Its the new update/big news of the week if you will I think…

1 Like

For sure man! Since July my business has been on a downward slope. Sh*t is absurd. I thought August will be better since I have seen people running their accounts without issues but still I can’t get mine rolling.

6 Likes

I dont know if the VPS speed any relations to how efficient jv can run?
Less effective = more connections needed to do tasks = more prone to blocks?

I’ve customers doing both and both methods have all those issues, I’m seeing almost everyone having issues(pv’s, ev’s, login loop, invalid credentials, compromised etc etc) independently of their settings.

Some say this and others say that, if you check the compromised thread on lv2 you can see people talking they’re doing all through the EB and have many CA’s.

1 Like

Yeah, im just trying to avoid the log - out of EB if action blocked thing. I feel like Instagram penalizes us if we want to circumenvent their actions too much and always change everything. Just my personal feeling though, its good if it works for you.

I make it works, I mean I do everything I can to have them working, the problem of many people is that they’re waiting a magic method drop from sky.

We need to fight every single way we can, they’re not banning compromised accounts for now and some that got the popup is back to work already so, so just keep fighting.

4 Likes

Just to clarify, I don’t have that option checked “logout from eb when action blocked on EB” either my customers, but I do manually when need and I can’t see anything related to that actually.

I think is more related to subnets.

1 Like

Hi Guys, just something i recognized and i am starting to test now on bigger number of accounts.

I saw that i had around 10 Accounts that where still running with the old old settings (before the 6k / 30days) and only limited to 200 follows a day. They follow fast and are done with all actions after 3-5 hours a day and the do not have any blocks.

What do you think, could it be possible that its for instagram more human when he does the the 200 follows and follows in a short period of time instead of spreading them randomizly across the hole day?

7 Likes

Some say a bigger break (about an hour) between operations is better, so how many follows can you do per operation?

I tried that approach already and based on my experience it will just let you do fast follow reaching 1K-1.2K and more than that can get your account Action blocked even using phone apps.

no you got it wrong the stop after 200 follows a day - they just don’t spread them across the hole day and doing these action in around 5 hours

1 Like

This is a really interesting theory. It certainly applies where Pinterest is concerned on Jarvee!

Hi Guys, just want to share what I have experienced running my customer’s accounts. I created my own program to automate follow unfollow and an interesting observation is that usually when I run my account it’s set to 40 follow every 5-6H interval. Most accounts was able to do full cycle of 40 follows but it’s been almost a month now that some new accounts get action blocked on follow action 22. Meaning after our system help that account follow, on the 23rd follow a pop up will appear on browser saying Action block.

This block is not permanent, when we check the account using IG platform they are not really blocked.

Just need to delete cookie, recreate new device id and it’s working fine already.

Another thing is there are some accounts that kept on getting Action blocked after every cycle. But this is just 5% of my customer’s account as others are doing fine.

5% of the accounts after following 40, then letting it rest for 5-6 hours. The next time our service will run. That account kept getting action blocked. When we tried resetting ID and cookie, it will work for a cycle then get blocked again.

Any thoughts? Anyone encountered this?

Im experiencing the same. Some Accounts don´t get out of the temp blocks.

1 Like

This is interesting because this is how it would look like when you would do the follows manually on the phone.

2 Likes

Resetting device ID so often may lead you into AC and 7 days block.

If you would only read the thread for the past couple of days before asking this…

Exactly what I have been trying to get at for over a month now. When I was growing my account manually before I even knew about automation, I would follow people in bulk until the follows did not stick. But with this, I do the same thing, action block. I spread out between follows, and boom, another action block (hasnt happened frequently though)

1 Like

There are some accounts that kept on getting action blocked after every cycle of 40 follows when using my system. What I did was setup the account to a different residential internet and it worked.

Weird thing is after a while that some accounts are working fine suddenly gets blocked after 1-2 weeks of no issue.

But this is just a soft action block.

I was thinking the same thing. I’ve tested 50-70 follow per hour on some accounts in the last 2 days. No blocks at all.