[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

This has been happening over and over to our clients. Deleting the app and reinstalling seems to help and using a different number can help - but some are still stuck.

1 Like

Thanks- Ive used different numbers and different phone all together and still no luck.

1 Like

yeah I still have 2 clients who are in the same boat - they are flipping the F out

1 Like

Hi- I’ve used 3 different numbers and 3 different iphones to try and log in, but it still doesn’t work. The code just never comes…

Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry. I feel you. This is my son’s account, not a client’s, but now knowing that this is happening left and right, I feel very frightened with client accounts. I’ve been in this business for years, but never seen something like this so I was hopping someone here had an answer for a similar situation.

Try verifying on your personal mobile phone connection (not wifi). Wouldn’t work for me, went to my AT&T 4G network and it worked.

Thanks- I tried that too… I turned off wifi and also have AT&T. I read earlier when I searched for threads like this that someone mentions it’s because my phone number is connected to too many different accounts. I do have my number connected to many accounts because I’ve never had a problem over the years. It was always easier for the text verification to come to me instead of a clients. However, this is bad. I don’t know what to try next.

Yeah that too. I had my phone connected to probably 10 accounts at one point and wouldn’t get codes. I took my phone down to about 3 accounts and will get codes. That was earlier this year though, that might have changed.

I also use my wife’s phone or her sisters.

1 Like

Thanks- I’ll try that. I’ll see if I disconnect my number from a bunch of these accounts if that will work

I understand, I have been running manual since JV was getting soft blocked, something close to 21 days.

I got up to doing ~600 actions per day on my personal account, doing all manual inputs.

Messing with a few settings, I got JV to release the soft block and it started running actions just fine. And like I said, after about 40 actions in 24 hours IG picked it up and hard blocked me for 72 hours.

I got soft block & AC twice with a week of no action in between. I only do likes. No idea, what settings I should be on now. Should I still be on EB or go on to API? It’s getting confusing.

The EB doesn’t show followers from influencers accounts, so I try to follow via EB and after 15 follows I got an AC, I can’t follow but I can like, comment etc…

Hi, new to the thread here.
I am looking for the following courses if anyone has them and could share them with me I would deeply appreciate it.

Kevin David Facebook ads Master class.
Billy Willson six figure Facebook ads agency.
Jason Wardrop the alternative Facebook agency.
Iman Gadzhi agency incubator.
Or any other courses that you guys think would be best.
Thanks in advance.

Wtf guys wish me luck I have just finished reading the full mega thread! Long read took several days. This thread gave me both courage and fear. We better fight together the war. Together we are stronger!! Thanks to @Itsyourtime specially and other regular members for this deep support. Keep it up guys. :sun_with_face: comes soon!! :wink:

5 Likes

You got all the theory, now it’s a practice time :muscle:

1 Like

lets get it!

5 Likes

Yup it’s like a warzone… No one knows what works… Maybe some people learnt how to play but the majority doesn’t.

API can even work on the long run :wink: Just a heads up to everybody its worth it!

By the way this screen is not of my best one it shows you that you can get temp blocked sometimes but you can solve it and let it run again :wink:

1 Like

What’s your suggestion for the suspension timers? @Hank9991

ill have it to 11 22 and 360 720

1 Like