[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

My other bot works well with no blocks, even JV clear cookies and logout 10 times, fails this one works.

is a personal bot that you’ve developed or are you using a purchasable program?

God I have 2 accounts new in JV just blocked after 7 - 19 follows after 7 days of warm up.

well move to your own bot as you praise it everywhere :slight_smile:

2 Likes

that is what I am doing lol.
If it works well in JV it stays there (much cheaper for me)

I am really impressed from the results :slight_smile:

BUT THOSE IT MAKE SENSE THAT AFTER 9 FOLLOW I GOT BLOCK FOR NEW ACCOUNT ? I HAVE MY OWN 4G PROXIES.

with the first follows of the day?

connected for 1 week doing 4 likes a day.
first day I started do follow: after 9 blocked, another account 17 boom! maybe something is wrong with me proxies … I use ccproxy and I think it leak something

I noticed it too just now some accounts getting soft blocked after 8 to 10 follows. What do u think is the cause?

What proxy do you use ?

I just use a normal residential proxy.

I think I’m done with JV for now. Have been getting little soft blocks consistently for a bit now. Finally got it working and was running for 24 hours. Started slow with a total of 38 actions, and my primary account got hard blocked for 72 hours. After 24 hours…

IMO either JV is seriously messed up with their API and EB actions making it very noticable for IG to see, or IG has stepped up their game to another level.

Currently looking into alternatives. Will report back.

2 Likes

going manual is the fastest transition you can make at the moment rather than relying on some magical fix which wont come any time soon

1 Like

Can you do manull from JV EB ? will that work ? instead of phones …
BTW, there is a solution … it just ral compnies have it and not small operators…

Problematic accounts have problems doing manual in EB, they give errors, but they run ok in the phone. In EB you must go very slowly to recover them, but it is possible if you give them some rest period. I did it succesfully with several accounts.

im using jarvee alm,ost 2month. and until now still getting blocked for all account. and now. my account didnt running. its stuck…and they only say; its your proxy…
i try every proxy supplier…and jarvee suport still say : its your proxy.

So phone works better for manuall ?

Depends on the trust score of the account. There are accounts that cannot grow in jrv, they need to recover trust score, for my experience, only possible in manual
I am testing now, i guess i will have results soon

Is anyone seeing more Jarvee blocks on accounts who do stories? I AM!

1 Like

Hi Guys - Has anyone else ever got their account compromised, then when you login to Instagram it asks for your phone number to text you a 6 digit code, and you do, but the code never comes?

Ive already tried to get the code on a private firefox browser and 3 different iphones. The code just never comes. Also, when I try and search the account by name its gone. Does this sound like Instagram has permanently deleted the account, or is there a way around this? It happened 2 nights ago and tried many times. The funny thing is it lets me login and asks to send the code, so if I can get the code I’m back in business…

Thank you so much in advance. I’m sweatin’ over here.

Just use another number

1 Like