[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

What proxies are you using btw? DC or 4g?

1 Like

I’m getting a bunch of EV’s on my accounts now. The client is providing me with the code and it is still not logging in…just a loop…How can I stop this?

2 Likes

Both, DC and 4G :slight_smile: Didn’t see lot of difference actually, at least not since the update from IG !

1 Like

Did you try to Reset Device ID / Cookies and change proxy right after ?

Most of the time, it works :slight_smile: Otherwise, let it rest can be good too probably

1 Like

Hey I’m getting a lot of accounts not reaching daily max as it says ‘the search took more than 20 minutes please loosen settings’ but don’t have the exclamation mark in Jarvee and have lots of sources. Anyone have a solution I think it was in the previous thread but that has disappeared for me now.

1 Like

Remove the sources and add them again, that should work. If it doesn’t then relax the filters.

2 Likes

tell them not to click “this was me”, especially before you type in the verification code. That used help you bypass the verification step but lately it just causes you to go back to login page when you type in the verification code.

2 Likes

2-3 of my accounts after resetting cookies like 10+ times, it stopped helping. It’s not the IP (other account is not blocked when running on that machine) and switching to other machine (with different IP not on the same network) doesn’t work either. Seems like there are session level blocks (which can be fixed by clearing cookie) and account level blocks (but only on browser which was a little different than the 6K/30 block which affects apps too).

2 Likes

Maybe browser experience is the things to do ?

1 Like

Sorry but what exactly are you explaining here? Also, how long do temp blocks usually last? I was thinking with my slave accounts to set the suspend tool for at least 24hrs instead of the 1 to 2 hrs on default. I noticed all green when reactivating my slave accounts after a week.

Only issue with setting a downtime after a block would be that it would be nice if i could set it up in warm up modus again. Going full send or at least same parameters after a temp block just seems to trigger a new block more likely in my experience. I also feel like reactivating tools, just like doing Pv’s, it seems to trigger patterns if you do more than 4. I recall noticing some EV’s and Pv’s after having reactivated about 8 ish slave accounts

5 Likes

From my experience, temporary blocks lasts 24 hours at start (in opposition to the soft blocks, that last a few hours “like didn’t stick”).

• When you try once more the tool when you’re already “temporary blocked”, it adds an other 24 hours of block. Some of my accounts, after testing, went from 24h blocks to 48 hours.

• However, your account might work fine and then get hit by a temporary block for 48 hours straight away. This might be, maybe, because of low trust score or because being already previously blocked not a long time ago.

• I do believe we all have different settings, account, and way to manage them, so what is working for me might not work for you. Then, try to rest them as you said, and see if it works :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@denis1 So you would suggest to not bump into the temporary block again and just leave it suspended for at least 24-48hrs too?

1 Like

@oneoneseven

Well, if you can’t make it work as I and some others do (by that, I mean if you can’t get around with the Follow blocks with the methods we previously explained), try to do this on 1 or 2 accounts : leave the first one some rest for 24 hours. The other one 48 hours.

• If it works, you got your golden nugget ! :rooster:

• If it still does not work, I invite you to check every settings of your account(s), and see what could have been wrong.

• If you have ton of accounts like me, just use the “Tag” in Social Profiles, and put 1 different setting to all your accounts. It will get you some headaches and about a full-time work, but it’ll make the difference !

As i don’t want to spam the thread with all the methods & settings we already talked about, if you’re struggling with this after 48 hours, don’t hesitate to send me by DM the settings of one of your accounts, I’ll check what could be the problem, if I may find :sunglasses:

2 Likes

great share dear and i did it all and all is good the only problem now because the app logout and login on EB alot i fall in Email confirmation loop i tried to reset Device id and clear cookies and still the same!
anyway to fix it?

2 Likes

Try to only change one account every time, on your proxy, if they share the same proxy. Changes and restarts on multiples accounts linked on the same proxy will results in a PV/EV trigger.

If it’s not the case, your account’s trust score is not that good, try to :slight_smile:

• Clear Cookies like you did.

• Change the proxy if needed (if flagged too often for example, especially if DC).

• Rest for 24-48 hours.

• Very slow warm-up, by the following ratio : 1 warm-up per day proxy.

Once again, statistics that worked for me might not work for you. Test it out :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks Denis will do it.

2 Likes

I’m so happy for you brother, keep rocking, and thank you for all the help in this thread, I’m consulting with many companies almost all day and I haven’t time at all anymore!

What proxies are you using? Did you tried with pure residential or raw mobiles?

Brother I’m doing it for a long time and it seems to do the job, I mean on 4th June only 30% of accounts get blocked, don’t know why, maybe FBE have helped? I don’t know.

2 Likes

A new client send a message minutes ago asking what is the expected growth rate and as I’ve always told to my clients I’ve told him…

We do not guarantee any followers or likes, because we don’t sell them, what we guarantee is potential customers to our clients.
We’re always focused on quality and not numbers.

10 Likes

@Itsyourtime Anytime man ! On week end i’m pretty free so… Glad to help whenever I can :grin:

This is, by the way, a good way to explain customers that we can’t control humans, as they’re free to follow - or not -

Bring them to the profile page -or website, or whatever - then your job is done. They decide to follow, like or even block you if the customer’s acc is really shit :poop:

2 Likes

Guys every single server I’m taking care now(8) got email verification(30-40% of accounts).

What I can see for now…

Mobile proxies got much lesser and is 98% of them were back without email verification.
DC proxies got much more accounts asking EV and only 30% of them were back without email verification.

Things are clear for me here.

1 Like