[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Exactly that and API first and if it fails go to EB, I mean check those “use embedded browser to do actions when action is blocked” and uncheck those that “use only embedded browser to follow, like and comment”.

2 Likes

@itsyourtime I’m wondering since i’ve only done follow only with EB (manually set) when the api was blocked. Does it redo the action right away when it’s blocked or does it perform EB with the next action it planned? And at what point will it retry api?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Do you have “Use EB to do actions when action is blocked” and “Logout from EB when EB is blocked” and “do not reset IDs when changing account proxy” running for all accounts?

Hovering over Logout from EB when EB is blocked says we can change the number of logins etc but I havent found where in the settings that is allowed?

1 Like

Glad to see everything is going beautifully for you! You have been helping a lot of people and you deserve it!
Everything has been going pretty well for me, but I am experiencing a several temporary blocks.
Could you share a screenshot of your settings? How many your are following per action and how long you are waiting between actions?
I am waiting between 30-45 minutes between actions, but perhaps that is not long enough.
Thank you again for all of your assistance!

3 Likes

I noticed that you are not using the like function for anything else than liking after Follow + the browser experience for all of your accounts.

Is there a reason you are not using the like tool and how does your full browser exp setting look like?

I’m sorry but I’m literally trying to copy yours if you’ve got things working well for you :smiley:

1 Like

Well, still. I’d like to know how to stop actions for account when getting a temp block.

2 Likes

@Itsyourtime is pretty damn right on this, I don’t have more than 1 block per day (more thank 50 acc), and the few blocks i’m encountering since start of july are all temporary with the solutions found,

If anyone is expecting longer sticky blocks, you should definitely read all the thread back again, from the end to the start :slight_smile: !

2 Likes

You can access to this option on “TOOLS” in every account, you can even provide the time you want the account to STOP after receiving a temporary block. This is a basic Jarvee settings, please read all its functionality again.

However, we don’t recommend you to use it tho.

Just stop your account on the “SOCIAL PROFILES” pannel, you’ll see a bar on the right of each acc : “OFF/ON”. Basic Jarvee settings

2 Likes

I meant automatically. If you set it to Log out when getting EB block, some accounts will login and out repeatedly. Someone said there was an option to pause account for X amount of time after receiving temp block, which is what I’m looking for.

1 Like

It’s under the Social Platforms tab about half way down. You can set it for the amount of time you want it to pause after receiving a temp block

1 Like

If it’s just for the follow block, you’ll find this in the “Follow” tool pannel. It will stop the Following function for X amount of time after the block.

If you want to not only stop “Follow” function, but “All functions” for X amount of time after receving the block, i’m not sure there is an option for that !

At least I haven’t been seeing it

2 Likes

I see this: https://i.vgy.me/NNp36n.png , but doesn’t have a check or anything. So not sure if enabled. My accounts don’t seem to recognize the 600 minutes rule though.

Thanks, that looks like it’s it. Do you know if I copy just this setting to all my of accounts, do you know if my accounts will be logged out? I know that happens when I copy some profile settings over.

2 Likes

That kind of question you need to ask the support team bro.

1 Like

@oneoneseven it does perform the NEXT action in EB, and not right away. It will only perform any action if :

• The account is valid (and not in night mode)
  • The account is Follow tool : “ON”
  • The Follow tool is on it’s “working time” interval.

If all these are good to go, the Follow tool will start to search, and if you just switched from API to EB, it will search through EB, and within a couple of seconds, if the EB can loggin into your account, will execute the follow :slight_smile:

And when will it follows again through API instead of EB ? Apparently, never. Eventhough you might not know every time it’s following through EB as it mentions the “Sources used” instead of “EB is used or not”, it’s pretty easy to predict once you turned your account on EB : have you seen 1 soft block, when you turned EB “ON” ? Nope, only hard blocks. It means that it was following through EB and not API.

So i would say, once you switch to EB if blocked on API, it would stay EB. To be confirmed, but from my own tests, it does.

4 Likes

Your account will not be logged out, but the Follow tool will be Off. I used it before, but now it is pointless, to my opinion (I mean, I don’t need it anymore)

1 Like

I think it does switch back, from my experience it says action performed *with embedded browser when using EB and stops displaying it when back on API

4 Likes

I thought about this at start, but then I could not explain why the next “API follows” didn’t get blocked back. If we’re on this hypothesis, how can some accounts can still keep going following through API after 40 minutes only from switching API to EB ?

After testing a few of my accounts :

• API ----- minutes 0 -----> EB ----- minutes 40 -----> API back (hypothesis) -----> Keep following
  • API ----- minutes 0 -----> EB ----- minutes 125 -----> API back (hypothesis) -----> Keep following
  • API ----- minutes 0 -----> EB ----- minutes 185 -----> API back (hypothesis) -----> Keep following

They might indeed switch to API back, but it means that the soft block (like didn’t stick) only lasted a few minutes. And it’s never the same switching back time period. So, if you question at what point it does switch back, only Jarvee knows !

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

It might have some sort of protocol to test if the block is gone

1 Like

Why pointless? Some of my accounts get temp block after a few days of using EB.

2 Likes

As I scaled many accounts (100+), it’s a pain in the ass to “check/uncheck” this box (“Stop the tool for X amount of time”). Now, the block automatically goes away (or in 2 clicks).

Don’t need to make the account “rest” from any block actions right now. This is how all my account are feeling like these days.

All green, like herbs. Into the Wild and Nature, ladies & gent’s ! :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

10 Likes