[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Can I have 2 history browsing options enabled?
Look after the observation.
And separately in the panel to watch history. (I set it to look after geolocation etc.)
Can these 2 options be included?
Do not clash with each other?

Yes you can definitely do and you should, it all will be combined at the end with your stories view settings.

Good luck bro

So how many accounts are running on api/eb?

For me, 90% API
10% EB
Everything on proxy 4G.
And of course settings with “head” :slight_smile:

So you’re saying this is NOT an API issue?

Hard to say.
It is too early to say something about it.
A good proxy definitely gives a lot and that’s a lot.

Im using 4G, 1:1

So you have an answer in this post.
You have so many exits that one of them has to help you :slight_smile:
In a month in this forum, I sat for 6-10 hours a day (and I still spend the same amount of time here, now :smiley: ), I learned so much that the head hurts :smiley:
This is a wonderful forum!
Look around and see how you can develop your skills.
In addition, there are higher levels where knowledge is and other topics at a higher level etc …

Great post! I agree to all of it although I wouldn’t use API at all even if it does work for some time it gets blocked after a couple days tops. Also I have noticed the longer intervals work better with less blocks.

What kind of delay do you use for follows? I keep mine at 50-180 seconds to make it seem super random.

depends on what kind of proxy you have

the more expensive and personal to only you the better

what mobile proxies can run 100 accounts holy crap?

From the biggest cities.

I’ve to agree with all, love this forum with all my soul :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

to be honest I see this forum as more helpful than BHW I feel like on BHW its more people looking to make money whereas on here its more for people sharing ideas and helping each other out

Me too, no doubt.

20 to 40s and intervals as it’s there.

Hey thanks alot. Actually i was looking for something like this for a week. Btw can you suggest me any good 4g proxy provider.?

So much value here! This is why I love this forum. Thank you for taking the time to detail everything step by step. Just excellent​:clap::clap::clap:

dude can someone please tell me what EB is? im new to botting and thought i should be using Jarvee is this a feature somewhere in this thing?

Sure, shot me a inbox bro.

Thank you so much! As soon as I’ve updates I’ll share here.

It’s the embedded browser brother.

I have a question regarding 4g proxies I see that a lot of providers charge by the GB. How much data will Jarvee use and will it be more now that more operations are done via EB?

By my own tests normally 10 accounts spend more less 80gb of data. And can be optimized to 50gb maybe.

I advice to buy proxies with unlimited bandwidth