[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

@Mastema

:hushed:

2 Likes

Just finished reading this. “They allow us to do it, enjoy it while we can” … Based on what it says in the research paper, it’s quite clear it’s super easy for insta to detect above average account activity. And so it’s easy for them to know who is botting and who isn’t.

Further in the paper it suggests, if they were to all out ban botting, it would trigger Automation services to develop more skilled methods for automation. As in adapt, change and continue. Which would require insta to again develop new tools for blocking botting. Investing in R&D continuously is resource consuming. Instead insta opts out to reduce automation through thresholds rather then out right block it. And so… “They allow us to do it, enjoy it while we can” summarize it quite nicely.

2 Likes

That’s probably me, not a model, just a regular girl. I grew up my account to 20k in about 2 or 3 months doing F/UF manually (just for fun) I’m currently reading about doing slaves manually and I’m thinking about to do it just to see how it works, I don’t know how many people I was following a day, but I’m pretty sure I wasn’t following 1k

All good here, I’m still using the same process from this topic and using only mobile with all accounts.

The only thing changed is that I’m not doing warm up for any customer accounts anymore.

12 Likes

Beautiful ! Can be? Of course it is :slight_smile: Testing> action> result!
Questions about the proxy for 3…2 … 1: D Joke, teddy bears <3

1 Like

the Q is how many follow you do for 30 days?

4 Likes

Hello @itsyourtime , thanks for your help and time, after all these days, how much are you increasing Follow Daily? Lets say you do, 5-5-5-5 , how much would be on day 5?

1 Like

How frequently are you receiving ‘account compromised’ notifications?

3 Likes

Hi,

I’m not using a similar program as you. So I’m not familiar with the interface. Do you turn off the mute function?

1 Like

may i know what proxy mobile you use? how many account / proxy?
are you running 6 action in the same time? its amazing, its new account or age account? and are you using api or EB for follow and like?

1 Like

You need to scroll through the thread and read. Good luck.

1 Like

I’m not sure what your comment is referring to? I never reset any device ideas and nor do I use the re-login feature.

1 Like

You know brother.

reaching 6000/30 with some test accounts, all others are below 5000/30 yet :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

After all these days I’m not warming up any accounts anymore, just start them over as normal and all good.

Only a few yesterday and I changed their password myself in same cases and I can see if I do that myself I don’t get a block right away, maybe after some days, let’s see.

Yes to all customers but on the follow tools as I always did.

What works to my accounts maybe not work for yours and this is related to many factors, I tell you why, I’ve advised some users here about proxies by private message and for some looks like it’s working as they never send me message again :joy: but for others it not worked that well or maybe they don’t know how to work with mobiles, maybe is not proxy, maybe is only settings or they are trying with new accounts I don’t know, so it doesn’t work the same to all.

Yes I’m using the same process as the thread description, I just changed the warmed up as it’s not need for me anymore to old instagram users(based on my testings, some of you can have different opinions and I’m not referring to slave or new accounts created recently), the block wave is old thing now.

1 Like

Yup! That’s what I’ll do moving forwards. Things get more quickly to the point.

2 Likes

hi itsyourtime , i need your suggest. its true for the follow settings? and social profile? thanks

and for Social advanced profile

1 Like

Are you doing your actions with API or with EB ?

Thank you.

Happens to me every freaking day, all I have to do is restart Jarvee and sometimes stop and start the tools immediately and it starts working.
I guess it is a bug with Jarvee, not sure though. But this is what works for me.

1 Like

I’ve been having problems with accounts again for about 2 days, but not with everyone … Some work, some are blocked … I don’t know

How many accounts per proxy?