[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

do you have DC or mobile?

i think you should have intervals too. it makes it look more human I learned this from @Aaron_Ward

what do you mean about intervals? i set 60 - 90 minute before each new operation . and delay between 20-40sec. its still not enough?

Have a DC proxy :frowning:

1 Like

Then you dont do even the first days following only 5 people? Do you start directly with 200 Follows Daily? This part is not so much clarified :slight_smile:

This is great. I am not doing only follow to engage and gains but this would be better to turn on more actions. You need to share your settings with me I am really interested in this! :smiley:

1 Like

@ityourtime
good job on the green lights man, your name suits you! I see you have comments kicken in there as well. How is that working, I run a lot of client accounts and thinking this would be a good feature so long as it’s within limits, and over all limits etc. Haven’t tested much with comments yet so will have to see.

I have had this same problem and I will try to restart Jarvee when I have the problem again.
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

@Itsyourtime
I was receiving temporary blocks on a regular basis and I implemented your advice and added longer periods between actions.
This seems to have cleared up the problem by 90%
Hopefully, this will help someone else too!

1 Like

Someone else recommended to logout of Jarvee and restart it.
That seems to have helped the issue.
Let me know if it works for you too!

2 Likes

im agree :yum: maybe it can help

i already follow your instruction. but i still get follow blocked. im able to follow using EB…i try to clear cookies. and uncheck the 3 option social platform - instagram tab. and also . check 3 option in advanced profiile settings. but still get block for follow.
and im using 4g mobile proxy. 1mobile proxy for 12 account

1 Like

I have 2/3 accounts a day that take the 6-hour block. At the end of the time they restarted correctly but today, as soon as I restart the account, the system regenerates a block of another 6 hours. I tried to reset the errors and the cookies but without result. I work in EB when Api is blocked. Proxy 4g high quality. What can I do … so that I can offer you the second dinner…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yes, I have a similar problem.
After unfollowing for two or three days and then begin following again, I will receive the temporary block that could last from one to six hours.
This seem to always occur after not following for a few days and then begin following again.
Please let me know if you find the solution.
Thank you.

2 Likes

select use EB when actions blocked.

using eb when action blocked

Cool, thank you for letting us know. I guess people having issues are missing some parts of this thread.

what kind of proxy? Let me guess, DC?

2 Likes

Of course! I think you are trying to help a lot of people on this posting board.
After unfollowing for a couple of days and then restarting the following process again, I will receive the temporary blocks even after attempting one follow
I am using HC 4g mobile.
Do you have any advice on why this could be occurring?
Thank you

For anyone using mobile proxies here how often are you finding you need to rotate them or get new ones?

For about 2-3 weeks I was going so solid. Now compromised accounts and action blocks quite frequently. Curious if I need to rotate out my mobile proxies or not.

this where Im at right now. a single follow is getting most my accounts temp blocked.

1 Like

I do receive the temp blocks too.
I will unfollow for 2-3 days and then attempt to follow again and then receive the temp blocks.
Not sure what is causing this.
It seems like I need to follow every day to avoid the temp blocks.
A period of inactivity seems to trigger the follow block when activity is resumed.

1 Like

I’m not saying this is the cause, but I would try different proxy providers.

600s work good for me.

1 Like