[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

My bad -

1. You can google all short terms for language packs, they are all universal with their naming
  2. ROM name - Brand Name
  3. I dont know about the order, I used order based of current api agents.

Device ids, phone ids are shown differently on other phones. Youtube helps here.

Ok very interesting. I had the same theory a week ago that JArvees API user agent is wrong.
So how would i input it exactly for my Galaxy S9?

“28/9.0.0; 480dpi; 1080x2220; Samsung;Galaxy;SM-G960F; samsungexynos9810; en_US” Like this ?
The information in the software you said to download is all over the place. And what about the Jarvees Embeded Browser User Agent window?
I modified mine to this “Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 9.0.0; SM-G960F) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.101 Mobile Safari/537.36”

Any modifications there? Thanks a million!

2 Likes

ApiAgent for smartphone should be ok. You should try modify device ids, phone ids too if you can!

EB uses their own ApiAgents, I didn’t test EB since, I never did EB. But in theory it should be the same thing and with modification you should be fine.

HAHA, just tried the method, with a proxy and BOOM, 7 DAY block. Damn. I think automation has come to an end. Oh well. Bye Jarvee

You shouldnt do that now since there are API changes ongoing on Instagram :joy:

Ah okay cool. Will try some tests with this and see

Shouldn’t try what exactly? Shouldn’t try changing the api user agent or shouldn’t try changing device IDs etc?

When I wrote this, everything was fine. When you replied they started to report problems. But idk what caused your block, my acc was fine, now getting 17days without single API block.

2 Likes

Came here with this in mind. About 20% of my clients got the “Account Compromised” (password reset) notif in the past few days. Then yesterday I got my first client being hit with the 7 day block (that “new action block error” you mention), while just the day before she complained about receiving multiple login notifs.

So I looked further and found that ALL of the accounts that received the compromised/ pw reset prompts not only had the “Logout from EB” feature enabled, but in reviewing the Summary, they all had multiple logouts/ logins in the days leading up to the prompt.

On the flipside, all other accounts that are fine, don’t have the Logout option enabled, as I only enable it on a case by case basis when temp blocks start popping up too much for my liking. Maybe coincidence? That then also makes me relate to what you said here:

We’re constantly working around and pushing past the blocks that are put there for a reason ,like naughty little kids. So Instagram goes “well fuck you then” - BOOM… password reset/ 7 day block. And now we learn not to do that again; cause even the most stubborn kids learn after a good spanking. :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 8 hours.

You’re using HC ? :slight_smile:

Residential IP and 4G IP (No proxy) Only

What would this be for an IPhone X?

What you mean ? Tethering it straight from your phone ? Could you explain ? Thanks :slight_smile:

I use cpa+ig method on 3 accounts with a proxy dedicated ipv4 on the 3 of them but i warmed for 2 weeks already got some conversion but always have same problem : blocks ,i just dm new followback users so it’s nothing spammy + i don’t have any link on bio after max 20follow i get follow block is that realated with instagram being down ? or is it something else because the only thing that help a little bit is when i clear cookie but it just a tiny temporay solution the next 10/15 follow same problem

Any solution ?

Its realted to hard times on Instagram, not at all with Down or not.
But yes, yesterday there was a problems on downdetector for Instagram.

Maybe wrong proxies or settings, or both.

There are many options over there.

can you share your follow.like setting and social advanced lrpfile include social media platform setting?

for proxy i already get pv , action blocks on the 3 accounts and for the settings in 1 account i got a bug on gmt the dm new follower sended multiple message to same personn but for following in the day like i said i can’t not even reach 15follow per day so it’s not abusive

Follows

The problems are with ur settings and proxies mate.