[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

It’s on the thread description… check there :point_up:
yes I do but with EB I’ve much more…

See? I told you xD

but with slaves are you doing good with DC right? I mean with issues but lesser bans or pv’s.

@Itsyourtime Yes but 4g is less stable (for slaves) and more PV’s which drives up the costs of a slave when theydont have a real dedicated sim. So for m/s i would advise it still. Dc’s are actually running fine. 4g is not a magic fix if your setup is shit

1 Like

I’m working on my own mobile service and we will have the option to not change IP or choose when to change it.

On testing we’re able to run 22 account per private till now, a full week testing, no issue as pv’s.

1 Like

That would actually be great. Especially if it’s even EU.

Then again though. It has to be costeffective. Slaves are still just slaves. Unless they grow really big, i’m not into spending too much per month per slave

1 Like

Yes, to start it will be only Portugal. But you know with slaves is different, need to test with slaves too, till now only client accounts.

1 Like

Just now I see a lot of unfollow Action Blocks on my clients accounts. But good thing all are soft blocks.

Proxy type doesn’t necessarily matter, proxy quality is more important. As there are people running ipv6 proxies without blocks, aswell as people running 4g and recieving blocks.

The 3 key factors that has help me avoid getting blocks thru api are 4g, account quality(created in 4g in the IG app), and settings. If you’re using 4g and still getting blocks, then you need to check your account quality and settings. If you know you’re using top of the line accounts… then it’s lastly all down to your settings.

1 Like

Only got 2 AC messages but both on my own accounts as I was doing tests on them. Both were on VPS - no proxy. Just changed password waited a day, put them into 4g and now its ok. Eb Only now for me for all.

Rare case if a client gets blocks on EB, I switch to API and it runs. But its hella nooying micromanaging and switching between methods

The only problem on my end is the temp blocks - whether its 4g or DC still get them… right now doesnt matter if its DC or HC4g proxy, it looks to be more or less the same.
(all settings/timers are same for all clients)

Fix for the issue:

“We couldn’t login you into instagram, please try again later”

Just keep pushing the login button till login.

3 Likes

Is it good to use residential proxy? or we should use mobile proxy to
avoid the follow block, what is the best proxy provider for now?

hey how did you stop the EC2? Only by using the stop and star option? And how did you know that proxy chang,

Thanks

Thanks! Still figuring this all out. Do you might let me know what you use as a solution for API block?

1 Like

Hey, I have action blocked from yesterday of liking photos (only three…), unfollowing someone and following someone. I remember I have action blocked on 4th June to 24th June so 20 days. So, I have to wait the next 20 days? Help me, please!

1 Like

Sorry, just read the 20th July update. Question: this will remove the api block so you can follow through API again? Interesting! What is your experience with the client? Are they experiencing any blocks when there is an api block in MP? And thanks for being so active on this forum. :slight_smile:

NEW SOLUTION TO API BLOCKS 20th july 2019:

Let’s say the username is itsyourtime and they have API block, do the follow steps:

Add a letter at the end of the username and try to verify (itsyourtimeX) and you will have a credential error, remove the letter X and try to verify again, you should be valid now.

1 Like

The only retarded person here is you.
Stop with the insults and stop behaving like a 12 year old.
Nobody insulted you.
If you want to vent, do it with the kids your age :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are having an issue which i’d like to share with you so maybe you can give me and advice about what is happening.

We use one proxy for client. The proxies are located in Germany, a specific city.
The Amazon Ec2 is located in USA.

Why some of our clients are getting the Comprised Account notification, and an email form IG saying there were an unusual connection from mobile Chrome in UK?

1 Like

EB unfollow not working correctly
Im having a little issue and im not sure if anyone has noticed what I have noticed.

I have set my accounts to unfollow using EB which is great. I personally went onto the EB and watched jv unfollow users and I was getting action blocked yet jv still said that user xxxx was unfollowed successfully and then moved onto the next user and same thing applies.

I have unfollowed 9 users today according to Jv but when I go and type those users that were ‘unfollowed’ into either the EB or my personal phone I can still see that they are still not unfollowed.

What is happening?

Maybe your vps is from uk?

Vps is Amazon Ec2 is located in USA. Is this what you mean? Sorry I’m not so tech guy.

1 Like

Ok, got it and that is weird