[SOLUTION] [JUNE2019] Action/Follow Block Wave! (MEGA THREAD)

Yep, that’s why I think there is something strange related to all this.If anyone has a clue please share it. In the meanwhile I messaged to Jarvee and to the guys whom I buy proxies from in order to know what they have to say,

maybe don’t use a VPS? Instagram is completely different form what it is used to be. MY take on the situation is that if you want it to be nice to you, you have to be honest to IG. The connection has to come from the place where you or your clients are located. Its not complicated to figure out why all the blocks are happening.

1 Like

Guys I just find out that some customers that got compromised with the date, is following and commenting before the end, lets say the compromised message says you will be blocked till 15 August and 12 august your account is performing all actions again, the question is, will they get another compromised? I’ll let you all know as soon as I know.

Anyone else notice that?

2 Likes

Great. Thanks for your contribution.

This is nonsense. Stop spreading nonsense. IG allows automation and does not care about (simultaneous) locations. Especially not on business accounts.

Its all about the settings. Which you obviously still haven’t figured out.

I’m not sure I full understand you, but I’m wondering the same thing - I have clients who are past the 7 day block and I’m curious if they’ll get another or not. My instinct/confirmation bias says they wont and it’s a one time thing, if they start to get it a second time, we’re in trouble

Agree with you brother but how can I do that? I travel the world and I need to manage these clients which are not all in same place and I’ve never seen most of them.

Any advice @Rostislav_Alexandrov ?

Cheers brother

In my case, the setting are very very low. 40 likes per day, 45 follows per day. Different timing.
Any advice @loc?

@Itsyourtime
You said you no longer warm up your accounts. Is this still valid? What do you do after you add a completely new account or clear cookies? You wait 24-48 hours on a given proxy and you are just starting activities, or maybe immediately after adding a new account, you start follow / like, etc.

Thanks for all the advice you have been providing.
I tired this trick and it worked for about 14 follows and then I was back to temporary blocks again.
I just cannot seem to find a viable solution to these temporary blocks.
All day, all throughout the day.

5 Likes

Can you find a different playground to play at?

hey was the block lifted on the exact date and time? i mean were you able to do all actions after the block date/time? i have 2 acounts who have the 7 day block now!

Yes I got some customers that got second time already one of them even got a third but no blocks lol, I think it’s bugging.

I am a bit confused here. The solution for API BLOCKS is this a solution for accounts that are getting the api block instead of the valid status? Or is this a solution for accounts running on API and getting the API follow block?

Because I am curious how you are fixing the api follow block. @Itsyourtime

New customers I start right away. If it’s account created on the last 1 to 3 months I warm them up.

1 Like

when you say 7 day block - is there a popup that says they have a block until DATE?

I haven’t seen this just “Action Block” with no specific date time over and over, on very low settings and with resting… just keeps coming back. But some accounts are fine!

1 Like

@Itsyourtime So I figured the API BLOCK you mean when an account does not go valid right? I thought the API BLOCK was referring to the follow block when using api.

So when I use api I get the action block and when I use EB I get temp block.

Since you are mostly using API, what are you doing when you get an api block? May I ask?

Yes indeed, there is a date that show when the block will end.

No API block is when says API BLOCK on the profile settings.

1 Like

Ah, ok thanks! So what do you do when you are using API + EB and accounts are getting a temp block that won’t go away? Rest it or still remove cookies/log off?