(SOLUTION) Resurrect the Jarvee Like Exchange

How are you keep accounts active and not suspended?

Reset device ID on old accounts and I loaded a heap of new accounts which are not presenting an issue

They are going into people who have 48 sessions and a few thousand likes to deliver and manually loading posts

Yeah I’m not receiving any likes back. I only just set it up a few days ago, so I was going to email the Jarvee support team to see if I’ve configured something wrong.

1 Like

I emailed Jarvee support about this issue this morning, ill post the response as soon as I receive it

2 Likes

I’m not sure where you found this information in order to make that judgement? I have posts in my records with 48 sessions but could only achieve 500 likes.

MP team mentioned in an email today; “​We will also be releasing a new update in the next few days that should improve how the Like Exchange work in general.”

1 Like

Why do you guys prefer fake likes?
Do you hit explore page using these “fake” likes?
I don’t see how they help your account in any way.
I stoped going for fake stuff,even if my organic engagement is lower at least its real :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thanks for your valuable contribution to this thread. Most of us are probably selling them, I like money.

4 Likes

Yup, selling the service. Pretty easy way to make money (until recent problems).

I’m loading up seeding accounts on mobile and raw mobile. Resetting device ID’s and trying to keep everything active. What’s frustrating is an account will be good for 1-4 sessions and then stop working completely and get suspended.

3 Likes

@Race44 I am experiencing the same issue, its really frustrating.

It’s an assumption, I can still get 500-1000 on 48 sessions at certain times of day, I have 800 seeds and my queues are long I can only assume it’s the old posts chewing it up. The average volume of delivery has increased from about 14-18 a session to 20-25 still a long way to go. I hope this fix will sort it though fingers crossed, my addicts are tearing me apart

I feel your pain bro…so many cranky people…

2 Likes

After one week of waiting for likes on my pictures, things are finally starting to happen!
Never been this happy for 12 likes :joy:

4 Likes

I used to buy 1000 fake likes per post and now my hashtags rank horribly.

Taking 150 free likes from the LE for each post now - is it best to just go cold turkey and avoid the Like Exchange for my personal main account?

1 Like

Wondering if this helps you rank better on hashtags/explore does anyone know?

1 Like

I received the following response this morning from the Jarvee support team:

Unfortunately this does not help at all, but its positive to know the team is working on it.

1 Like

New jarvee update just came through…

I got hopeful…fingers crossed this helps accounts in the like exchange. I have noticed the summary reports seeded likes differently now.

2 Likes

All the bandaids created by Jarvee in this last update (09/07):

• "Logout from embedded browser when follow using Embedded Browser is blocked"
    ** Where: Social Platforms Instagram + Profile Details Advanced Settings

** Extra info: Use this option if you want the Embedded Browser to log out when the follow doesnt succeed(blocked) with the Embedded Browser. Useful in situations where the follow is blocked in the EB and after a logout and login it starts working again. When the Follow doesnt succeed with the Embedded Browser the suspend when getting temporary block between x -y minutes applies. You can use the option from Follow Tool or Account Profile Settings or Global settings to control the suspend time and at the same time the max amount of times the EB can logout and login in the account

• "Re-Login Accounts"
    ** Where: Social Profiles Actions On Selected Profiles

** Extra info: Use this option if you want to logout and then login via api on selected accounts . The device id will not be reset, it emulates logging out and logging in on the same phone.

5 Likes

Do you have this option checked in all accounts now?

2 Likes

OMG, I am spiritist and I am with some Russian spirit in me, because my real me do not know how to write in russian (I think it is russian) :joy:

I activate just in the ones that I was getting problems like Temporary Block. I will not change the profiles that are ok :joy:

4 Likes