(SOLUTION) Resurrect the Jarvee Like Exchange

Does this option make sense if you have this option enabled?333333333

1 Like

I do not see why you should check this box in the first placeā€¦ But answering your question: as far as Jarvee`s description goes, I think it does not make any sense as you already linked the points together

3 Likes

No, that does not make sense. I noticed when I previously had that option checked (to ensure everything ran through just the API, before the recent IG updates) my accounts logging in via EB would log in/out constantly. Disabling that option make them login via EB and stay logged in.

4 Likes

God to know, I will probably never check that :joy:

3 Likes

Is it better to deselect this option? Although all accounts work correctly with this option.
So now the question?
Do you want to uncheck it or not?
: D Thanks for reply <3

2 Likes

My humble opinion, just change the accounts that are not working. If you change an account that is working, you have a possibility of it stop working.

Why will you change a team that is winning the game? :joy:

3 Likes

Haha, yeah anything thatā€™s working I leave as is.

3 Likes

Awesome, I have a huge update ahead of me now (so many servers), but I am resting easy that the Like Exchange is at least for now back on

2 Likes

Does the ā€œlike photo after followā€ option work for you?
It works poorly for me.
Almost nothing.

1 Like

this has led to a bunch of action blocks for me, I seem to have problems with likes on my accounts could be a proxy issue though I do not really know

My data centre proxies are performing better than residential (Have you reset device ID, cleared jarvee settings etc as written on master thread)

currently in the process of switching over to some mobile proxies

wow, fast landing page for sale haha.

hahaha quickly jump on the bandwagon !!

1 Like

Everyone still having problems with the LE?

Iā€™m still having to reset device ID and remove and add the seed accounts in order to keep giving likes, larger users with 1000-2000 likes are still slow to deliver, just keep adding seed accounts, the more will help everyone with delivery

Hey guys read through this whole thread and donā€™t want to start a new one.

Iā€™m able to give likes but im not getting any.

Iā€™ve tried adding the post in manually already, any advice?

1 Like

Iā€™m still having the same problem. Iā€™m not running that many accounts. None of them are receiving likes though. Iā€™ve completely reset the accounts, settings, device IDs, added all accounts to proxiesā€¦ nothing. A few days ago I had a handful of likes come through, but definitely no more than 30 between 5 posts. My points balance is around +200k. What else can you do?

I emailed JV about this and the problem is that not enough likes are being given through like exchange. So the solution is to keep giving likes and to have more accounts doing like exchange again.