(SOLUTION) Resurrect the Jarvee Like Exchange

It’s halved since last week in 10 sessions I’m getting like 40 likes in premium.

It’s JV, try this. Add 10 accounts into the engagement group tab for likes in global settings, then add your seed accounts, then tick deliver as fast as possible. Now start the tool and your seed accounts that were showing suspended will deliver the likes to the customer accounts

Any updates on this?

250k points there and still can’t get anything out of them :confounded:

2 Likes

All of my seeding accounts getting 508 errors

1 Like

The like exchange has been a shell of itself since June. Haven’t really heard anything from mp.

Seems like the least of concerns if people cant get their account running proper 200 follows a day? Those likes will mean shit if you cant maintain ER with increasing followers

1 Like

+1

13 characters

1 Like

2 different products follows VS likes. The global engagement group doesn’t work either. It’s a programming issue not an account issue, I have 1000 seeding accounts and they work with likes, but not in engagement group or like exchange

4 Likes

Hi guys ,
these days everyone is affected by multiple action blocks and it reflects on a very slow LE service.
my suggestion is to try different option for your seed accounts

personally I have accounts working with

ONLY EB
ONLY API

every account is different and I can’t understand why.
please try what’s yours and don’t forget to manually
CLEAR COOKIES
LOGIN BROWSE EMBEDDED AND manually test

ps; and check your daily likes limit on your likes tool

1 Like

I agree with this, currently working with a ton of slave accounts and testing is by far how I’ve achieved results (each account is different even if they were built on the same device+proxy).

2 Likes

How is everyone dealing with the 1:1 ratio ? its not working well for me so far

1 Like

me and many others either

1 Like

For me it’s looking more like a 0:100+ ratio.

Can’t get any seeding accounts to consistently give likes and the posts keep piling up.

Currently taking seeding accounts and making my own network within MP to give likes to client posts via Like Tool (like most recent post from specific accounts, checking every hour).

2 Likes

Need to pay for like exchange tool, if you have free acount it will not work, need to have Premium License

I pay and have same problem ,I have Premium license and thats not helping me.

I have the “free” version. But it doesn’t work at all. What ever I do I get no likes back. Not even 1. How it is now it’s a completely useless future, while there is no reason why it shouldn’t work. I took my accounts from the like exchange for this reason.

I don’t understand why it doesn’t work. If it is a closed system I should receive 1 like back for every like I give. There shouldn’t be any difference between the free and premium version, other than the amount of likes you can get in 1 time.

This thread was not made to advertise your own services.

I created the thread, and also these are where i get my accounts not advertise them

Did you not receive any likes with premium plan? if so, maybe you need to adjust your settings. you may have set the tool to receive likes only during a certain interval, and during that interval the accounts which are set to give likes don’t give likes (do they get like blocks? or are they in night mode? do they give likes at different interval?). You should receive likes when your accounts can give likes.