(SOLUTION) Resurrect the Jarvee Like Exchange

I have like 50k likes accumulating. And I have not received any likes since 07/28. How can I fix that? Is there a way to restart I changed my settings to receive only 5 a sesh

Couple of things you can do, first clear your queue if its over 40-50 posts, start stop the like exchange make sure the firewall port is open (TCP 10100), I had this problem after a windows update. Restart VPS afterwards

3 Likes

Wow thanks you are a rockstar

Excellent advice, thanks for letting us know what is working!

Are you still having issues or has it fixed for you?

I am still having issuesā€¦it got better about a month ago, but the last week has crashed a lot. I cant get more than 10-20 likes per sessionā€¦

1 Like

so people still believe LE?
interesting

Am I the only one that the Like Exchange doesnā€™t work?
Itā€™s not liking any postā€¦

Im prem and only get 6-10 likes a sessionā€¦

There are post one week ago that still waiting for their likes, this shit is serious :smiley:

I stopped our like service cause this, maybe we have to wait for the next update

but many accounts cant give likes I think the LE tool cant work because everyone is like blocked

Like exchange is still working but most of our collective accounts are getting like blocks. Ratio of accounts available giving likes is considerably less than posts requiring likes.

What we need;

• More accounts
  • Higher quality accounts for stability
  • Less likes per day spread across more accounts
  • Better proxies with less accounts per proxy

Whatā€™s working for me are aged, grown accounts on residential proxies and RAW mobile modems. 5 or 6 likes per session. 80 likes per day. Start with 20 a day, then increase slowly to as much as you feel comfortable with but keep it low per account with more accounts to avoid blocks. Limit use of other actions for seed accounts.

1 Like

This is whatā€™s not working.

I was going to jump back into Jarvee. Iā€™ve had decent success with the like exchange previously.
Is it playing up for everybody?

not for meā€¦

never had it work yet

Itā€™s working, just slow because there are more posts requesting likes than accounts to like them.

It will get better when more join. A bunch of us are actively increasing seed accounts as well.

Maybe we should merge this thread with: https://mpsocial.com/t/like-exchange-june-july-2019-issues-mega-thread/72597/475 EDIT: My mistake, different levels of the forum

More than willing to throw more accounts in the pool. By seed accounts you mean new accounts to create likes right? ( the terminology is new to me)
Also above i seen somebody mention that they have 800 seed accounts, how do you create them in such large amounts?

1 Like

Since the new update, my seeding accounts keep getting pushed from Valid to Initializing to Pending when going through a session. Iā€™ve emailed support, they think itā€™s a proxy issue, but Iā€™ve had these accounts on the same proxies for months giving likes successfully.

When I open the account in EB, it says Bad User ID. I can reset device ID to get the accounts back to valid, but eventually they go back to pending when going through another session.

Nobody else experiencing this?

Yeah, similar idea to ā€œslaveā€ or ā€œchildā€ accounts. Accounts setup specifically to do the leg work.

I have 10 x 100 account licenses. I havenā€™t setup my own for years, I purchase profiled or grown accounts from other people on this forum, youā€™ll need Marketplace Lvl 2

1 Like

Hope this can be resurrected one day, have 73k points balance T_T

1 Like