Spring MPSocial Giveaway / Contest - Share & Win The Tools To Make It Happen

How to Get more Likes and Followers Organic.
Firstly create a note with relevant hashtags according your instagram feed. Use between 15-30 . Suggest 30 for start up. Also its perfectly if it has more than 30million follows each hashtag.
2nd. Follow every single hashtag that use in your caption.
3rd. Upload time its much better around 20:00-21:05
4th. Once upload the post go and like the 10-15recent top posts of each hashtag.
5th. Reply as fast as you can for every comment so instagram can see that you are organic person.
6th. Let your friends to comment and save your post. Prefer the first 15minutes.

This is the easiest way to gain likes and followers organic.

3 Likes

Still not done right. Here are examples :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is incredible, awesome guys!

here is one – ultimate ER from slaves. ( if all slaves follow each other)
As soon as the main( or new slave getting ready to hatch ) each slave –

1. Like it
    2, Save it.
    3… Comment on it
  2. post into the story with hashtags really, really, really small so it cannot be seen or put a sticker over it,
  3. DM that post to other slaves –

Each slave then repeats – while reading the DM from other slaves and going to the DM and liking it.
within the first 10-20 minutes,

3 Likes

That last part about going through DMs to like and save, now it seems almost too obvious.
Best post of 2020 right here.

3 Likes

I have created a detailed guide on how to work with Jarvee. I hope that you guys will find it useful. No need for free lisence :slight_smile: but if I win some how, you can give it away on BHW.

I can’t include new links because I am a new user, sorry

EDIT:
Thanks for jarvee team for creating this super useful tool. that would be enough for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @IGProfessor and welcome. I did see your thread on BHW, it even made the newsletter. Unfortunately only guides shared here in full are eligible to participate.

If you have the time, a shorter version would be great I guess, as many people would benefit from it, no copy-paste from there please.

I am sure that if you do create a guide there will be a lot of interested people here as well :wink:

2 Likes

sure johnny. will take care.
I appreciate your welcoming

3 Likes

Hi, personally I’m using a very cool method to track my account stats, for free, using only google products, as I cannot use my company’s tools for my accs.
The method could be replicated in 10-15 mins max, I can provide scripts and a guide.
I’m using also Google Data Studio to visualize the stats so it can be shared with customers or accounts owners if you need to.

All was tested and works like a charm.

Is this something that I can upload here to participate?

2 Likes

definitely, anything that helps people do better, improve, new ideas, guides … anything goes. Ideally as explicit as possible.

So will write it step by step with some images as well. Cannot record my screen as it is not in English but if I find other in EN I can also do a screen recording of the setup. Thanks!

3 Likes

Text guide with some images will be perfect. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve created an intermediary page with all the threads that entered the contest so far. Check them out, they might inspire others on a topic they can contribute with. For those that don’t have anything to share at this time, no worries, you’ll get there and I am sure these will help you learn a lot of new things!

2 Likes

Hello hola godbay adiós good slipping buenas noches chao

How do we attract guys like these? :smiley:

5 more days everyone!!

So whoever has plans to enter the contest do it soon :wink:

Good luck everyone.

So, we’re done? :slight_smile:
Can’t wait to give away some licenses.

Almost, now there’s some voting involved.

Here are all the participants, please make your votes :wink:

Use less competitive hashtags if your account is newbie.

hmm, not sure i undestand what this is about… :smiley: