Spring MPSocial Giveaway / Contest - Share & Win The Tools To Make It Happen

In the northern hemisphere Spring is here. Unfortunately most of us are stuck inside so we can’t really take advantage of it. To get your mind off of this, I though a quick share and win competition is exactly what everyone needs.

This will provide something nice to do while inside and everyone will benefit.

The short version:

Step 1: Share something that your follow members will benefit from, a guide on how to grow accounts, make money, make something better or faster, anything goes as long as it’s about social media.
Step 2: People will vote on your shares and if you are the winner you win all the goodies that we prepared for you.

That’s it! Good luck!

The full version:

If you’re interested to see how exactly everything will work read on.

We’ll be starting with the fun part:

Prizes

For prizes we’ve talked with @Stiletto from the marketplace to offer some Jarvee licenses.

If any other seller from the marketplaces wants to weigh in on this and offer something please contact me and I’ll add it to the prizes list.

At this moment here’s what we have:

• 1st place - 12 months of a Regular Jarvee license or 9 months of a Professional Jarvee license
  • 2nd to 4th place - 6 months of a Regular Jarvee license or 4 months of a Professional Jarvee license
  • 5th to 10th place - 2 months of a Regular Jarvee license or 1 month of a Professional Jarvee license
  • all the rest - a lot of new and interesting knowledge on the forum that everyone can benefit from

How to enter

1. Create a topic on this forum with a Method, Journey, How-To, or anything interesting that you know and want to share. It should be about Social Media and how to make money with it so it helps the rest of the community.

2. At the end of the topic that you will create, add #inforthegiveaway just so we know you’re participating ( it won’t work as a hashtag but it will be easy to search for and find)

The idea here is that we should all learn and grow together.

How we’ll pick the winners

We won’t pick the winners, the community will. After the giveaway is over we’ll make a new thread that will list all the topics created by everyone that participated and we’ll leave you to vote on the best ones.

Timeframe

• Giveaway starts today 7.4.2020, right after I publish this topic and will end on 27.4.2020 00:00 GMT, only topics started between those two dates will be eligible for the giveaway
  • The topic to vote for the best thread will be created on 28.4.2020
  • Everyone will vote on the best idea between 28.4.2020 to 30.4.2020 00:00 GMT
  • We’ll announce and contact the winners on 1.5.2020.

Rules - of course we have some of those too

• no spamming with useless topic, you will be disqualified
  • if you have several good ideas each person can enter with up to 5 unique topics
  • you will have to respond to those topics if people ask for clarification on how to do certain things, don’t just post and disappear, this hold true after the contest is over as well.
  • all topics need to be unique, no copy-paste from other places, we will check with copyscape
  • don’t steal methods from other places and re-write them as your own, you need to have actually done that in order to help the community try and achieve the same results
  • one person can win only 1 prize, by entering multiple topics you have more chances but you can’t win more than 1 time.

Good luck to everybody

And hope to see a lot of you participating with great ideas. The final goal is we all grow as a community and help each other succeed, after all, you know what they say, “sharing is caring” you now have a nice incentive to share :wink:

I’ve created an intermediary list of threads that entered the contest so far, in case you don’t know what to share, maybe these will inspire you. Check it out here :

22 Likes

Greate initiative @Johnny.
I’m glad you asked and it’s a pleasure to be part of it. Hopefully we’ll see some real gems from MPSocial users.

I’d also like to invite other sellers from marketplace to join and provide some prizes for community member, of course if possible.

10 Likes

Nice work @Johnny

Good luck to everyone!

4 Likes

Amazing giveaway @Johnny. Good luck to everyone!

5 Likes

Great Idea, I hope that brings all those lurkers a motivation to participate :partying_face:

5 Likes

Awesome idea to spread some knowledge!

1 Like

wow, brilliant idea and great prizes!

1 Like

Great, I am looking forward to see more great ideas :smiley: Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Great :+1:, looking forward to it, let the games begin :heart_eyes:

1 Like

First rule of using automation successfully on social media: do not post shit about using automation on your own social media.

5 Likes

Haha, that is completely true and I agree with it, however we’re into social media, most of us have multiple accounts on all networks, there must be 1 that’s not that important / your main account where everyone can share such a thing :wink: ( updated the rules so people know that )

1 Like

Participation rate is still gonna be minimal because of that. Well played.

1 Like

Well, this is a community and almost everything is up for debate… should more people agree with you I can remove that first point. Waiting for more input though so everyone feel free to weight in.

1 Like

Since I got a couple of the same requests via PM, I’ve decided to remove the sharing on social media part so everyone can concentrate only on the actual topics. Better? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good giveaway! Will be entering this

2 Likes

Nice, can’t wait to see what you’re gonna share :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Already shared :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, cool, read it recently. Nice journey. Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Focus on hashtags on how to grow your instagram page. Like every top post on each hashtag at the first 30min of your post. This will give you boost to your post.

3 Likes

Thank you for the tip, first time hearing this. Anyway, to enter the giveaway, you will need your own topic and it should be a little bit more detailed, not just one sentence :slight_smile:

2 Likes