Start a new account for Indie artist

Im creating a fresh new account since my old one’s seems totally shadow banned. Out of 14k people , only a 100 seeing my stories and I’m not able to send messages to people.
Do you have any recommendations in building a solid following from the ground up for an Indie music artist?
I want to transfer my name to that new page, is it true that I have to wait 14 days to do so?
What is the best course for music niche market?

What error did you get when you’re trying to send message?
Waiting for at least two weeks can solve shadowban issue. ShadowBan: a summary of all suggestions
I just think it’s unnecessary to create a new account, It would take a lot of time to reach 14k followers.

1 Like

It’s best to wait until your bans are lifted because they will be eventually. Now just work on your account’s trust score and once bans are lifted try not to send same messages to people so they don’t look like a spam.

1 Like

also, you need to make sure that you don’t do the same actions that caused you the shadowban, because even if you create another account and manage it the same way you might get a another shadowban.

1 Like

I have 14k and less than 1k person see my posts. I have great content and video… What should I do to relive my account ?
Mother/ S method? More F/U ? Use Ads? What is the way to reach the engagement I had before … (I used to have 1k+ like per post)

Any one ??? check my second question :wink:

-Try changing hashtags you are using when posting, maybe you are using the same ones over and over again. I’ve heard many people are facing with engagement drop issues lately so…

All those methods would help your engagement but not sure that any of them will instantly increase it. You can maybe try to like, comment, view stories etc.

1 Like