Starting a SMMA / Social Media Marketing Agency

Hey Guys! I really love this forum with all the Topics and Information it is literally the best forum out there.
Now, I really want to start my own SMMA. It feels like this was my dream since day one.
So after I took Jordan Platten’s course I’m currently taking the Iman Gadzhi - Six Figure Agency course and it has a lot of useful information in it (Jordan’s course has better cold call templates).
So here is my question: although I am taking these courses, is anyone here on this forum who started an SMMA and has some tips for me? Or who would be able to coach me or mentor me? Or just got some helpful information?
I would really appreciate every single piece of information and answers you guys have to my question!
Also, my dear MPSocial friends is there a chance to keep you up to date?
I know this is a lot but I will try to give as much information as possible to this awesome forum!
Thank you! :wink:

1 Like

Stop ‘making progress’ by watching courses and start making progress by actually doing.

13 Likes

Great timing my friend. Good luck!

7 Likes

Thank @grown this is really what I need! :pray:

Thank you man, will give my heart to it!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: Poor guy has no idea what he’s walking into

7 Likes

hahaha :joy:
Gotta try things…

1 Like

How is the SMMA going?

2 Likes

Due to COVID-19 I didn’t get any gym clients but I built other fundamentals to reach out to other niches and improved my website, scripts,…

3 Likes

learn from failures & Never Give Up

Remember Catch them in consideration phase and not awareness stage (ACD model ]

1 Like

@jayskays

The whole Covid-19 situation is also a possibility to prove to possible clients that you are able to reach them even in this current harsh business environment. Our telemarketing manager actually wanted to “close” down the telemarketing operation during the lockdowns (based in central Europe), but I “forced” him to give it a try, and it’s working well. They have Skype and WhatsApp meetings with the clients.

At the end of the day, clients want to see that you are able to push through bad times for them, and being able to contact them during these bad times is already proof of your expertise. You are able to get leads for them, even in a harsh marketing environment.

Push hard every day no matter what are the circumstances. It will yield results sooner or later. The harder you work, the more things you can try. And one of those things will work. Just make sure you stay in the same “niche” while doing all those tries. Otherwise your odds always start with 0%.

4 Likes

What Iman course are you in brother?

I actually started doing jarvee when I got forced into lockdown this time last year. I work at a gym and they closed down, so had to find some other way to keep me sane while I couldn’t go to work.

I had a few of the courses in a mega. If you want to share, let me know

can you share the link bro?

bro can you share the courses link?

i had it, but my account was deleted.
Sorry

oh no do you have it on other places? Would be great if you could help me I might be able to reciprocate soon