Step-by-Step Guide to 150k Followers 2020

Do you manage to get some sales from Instagram? I’ve been noticing that Instagram’s traffic is way too cold to convert into sales

Actually really helpful, thanks for posting!

Does the app buffer do anything to the health of the account? I want a scheduler but don’t want to lose engagement on my 125k account.

Also I would add this to your post: Only follow people that are in the demographic you want to sell too in the future. This slows things down but makes life better i the long run. You don’t want a 100k account with 80% of the followers being from third world countries. You wont make much money off that account.

If you’re looking for scheduling posts, it’s better to use the Creator Studio made by Facebook. At least it’s their own tool and should cause less harm to your account than any (non)approved app - you will also get access to new features and settings that are not available on your Instagram account as a business profile.

1 Like

Will it hurt engagement at all? Ive heard of a few guys that said it can

Well if Facebook created a dedicated tool about it it should not. Of course no one knows really, we don’t work at Facebook HQ but it’s better to use their tools and any other.

1 Like

yeah thats true. Thanks!

Thank you for these valuable informations. Much much appreciated. I’m a beginner here and this will help me a lot!

You use J for the following automation on early stages?or other private bot?

great summary Ethan. thanks for sharing. Why would you target similar accounts with low following not high followings?