Step-by-Step Guide to 150k Followers 2020

Thanks :smile: I’ll check it out now. It’s actually a new store I’m busy working on right now

Yes I do, but you have to get access from a Facebook partner.

1 Like

Very Interesting! Thank you!
Im opening a fresh account since my old one is totally shadow banned. Do you have any recommendations in building a solid following from the ground up for am Indie music artist?

I see, what’s that process like?

Thanks! :raised_hands:t4:
I’d recommend connecting with other artists whenever possible, collaboration on social media is a great way to gain a audience that enjoys your content.

Providing value to your followers in any way always helps to connect with your follows and build a strong audience. This value could even be your story, like the things you go through whether its good or bad. People love to feel like they’re apart of a journey.

You can also send your @ here so we can check out your music too :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

UPDATE (Posting 3 at the same time):

Testing scenario:
Aged account (inactive for many months - 50K followers - 1.5K following)
Actions were restarted 3 weeks ago.
(No automation - only manual actions on mobile - Liking/Commenting and Posting)
Engagement per post: 250-350 Likes - 10-20 Comments - Saves 15-35 Profile visits 25-40
Reach: 2000 average per post
From hashtags: 50

We tested 2 days in a row, posting at the best time of this account, 3 posts at the same time, with almost identical caption and hashtags (2nd day we changed a bit)

Day 1:

Post 1
205 Likes 5 Comments 5 Saves 1400 Reach 17 Hashtags 13 Profile visits
Post 2
164 Likes 7 Comments 5 Saves 1250 Reach 26 Hashtags 17 Profile visits
Post 3
149 Likes 3 Comments 5 Saves 1050 Reach 21 Hashtags 12 Profile visits

Total: 518 Likes 15 Comments 15 Saves 3700 Reach 64 Hashtags 42 Profile visits

Day 2:

Post 1
230 Likes 3 Comments 12 Saves 1330 Reach 10 Hashtags 7 Profile visits
Post 2
317 Likes 3 Comments 10 Saves 1850 Reach 28 Hashtags 18 Profile visits
Post 3
251 Likes 4 Comments 7 Saves 1384 Reach 17 Hashtags 6 Profile visits

Total: 798 Likes 10 Comments 29 Saves 4564 Reach 55 Hashtags 31 Profile visits

We can see clearly a tendency of this method to increase Likes and Reach and maintain the other signals.
We keep testing a few more days in order to see what effect it has in followers.

Note: Posting was: 4pm, 4:01pm and 4:02pm after 24 hours we repeated the same.

3 Likes

That’s a great test! Very good to know. I’m sure a lot of people will find this very useful

indeed useful, thanks, please keep us posted

Thank you!! I will def send you my videos

1 Like

over 15.000 followers ppl usually promote there? becaus ei think to get to those numbers is not really complicated

does follow/unfollow still works? i have seen in past easy account lock with this…

in my opinion, its the best way to gain early followers IF you don’t have any larger accounts in the same niche to help it grow.

I did it completely manually with a specific method to make sure I gained the most followers amount of followers in each session. And it worked well for me. Have you used it in the past?

It works just fine if you watch out for limits. You might want to check these posts if you intend to get back to follow/unfollow and like method:

3 Likes

After the first week:
3 posts per day at the same time. what do you think? Followers followed the same curve, negative growth and then positive again.

2 Likes

This is super helpful! Thank you for sharing this. Do you recommend automation for follow unfollow in the beginning stages?

Welcome to the MpSocial,

What do you mean by early stages? do you mean the account is still brand new or the number of followers is low?

‘Early stages’ are just where the followers are low

manual actions will always be preferred by IG, but to save time, I’d recommend automation

do you still promote your store via instagram or do you run other methods of advertisement?

I have it running but I mainly use paid methods now

1 Like