Suggest best Spin Text

Can you suggest me the best Spin Text or any format which you think will work wonderfully for a Travel blogger to get followers by sending DMs?

Thank you : )

Are you doing mother-slave method?

1 Like

The best way is to handwrite it

1 Like

Yes I am and it is tough for me to DM someone and ask them to follow my main account. How are you managing it ? what exactly do you message them? It will be amazing to know what works and what does not.

I tried but I don’t want to sound like I am spamming them to follow my main account. Can you help me with it?

It is best to create your own spin text. Maybe you can start the message with something like this

{{Hi|Hello|Hi there|Hey|Howdy|Good day}, I {just|simply|merely|only|basically|actually} {wanted to|wished to|hoped to|was going to|planned to|needed
to|want to} {get in touch|contact|make contact|get in contact} {and|and also|as well as}|{Excuse|Pardon} me, {can|may|might|could|should} we
{talk about|speak about|discuss|mention|take a look at|have a discussion about|look at|converse about|discuss about|go over|explore|speak of|examine}
|{Hi|Hello|Hi there|Hey|Howdy|Good day}, {saw|observed|noticed|spotted|found|seen|came across} you on the {forum|discussion board|community forum|blog|
message board} {and|and then|and thus|and so} {thought|considered|imagined|presumed|decided|supposed}|{Hey|Hello|Good day|Hi|Whats up}, {would you|could
you|will you|do you think you would|might you} {be interested in|want to consider|consider|be thinking about|be curious about}}

11 Likes

That is so nice of you to share this with me.

2 Likes

@SahibSingh
Go ahead and hit that heart under his message. That’s equivalent to saying thank you. The more of those you obtain, you’ll gain access to more areas of the forum. :grinning:

2 Likes

Sure done :slight_smile:

I also throw some :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :+1: :fire: in there. Sometimes even mispell :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha that is a smart trick.

1 Like

Use search bar next time!

1 Like

I was specifically looking for Travel related spin text which people are using right now but thank you I already went through this and i am not into rabbits or bunnies.

You do not want to use preset spin texts because not only will you risk your own accounts, but you will also risk the accounts of everyone else using them…

1 Like

@BigJ

I’m not sure about that, from my personal experience, as i’ve used the same spintax for some clients at a scale rate (500+ slave accounts within the same niche & targeting, with the same spintax, redirecting the traffic to one main account), and they’re all doing fine, so is the main account

To me, the way you send DMs is more important than what is inside :point_up: (but it’s really stupid to copy/paste a spintax … Each spintax should be very oriented, targeted)

2 Likes

I have been reading your Blog/Journey and I must say you are the one who motivated me to try it myself so thank you for than and thanks for lovely inputs.

1 Like

I will keep this in my mind. I will definitely modify things, I am not going to copy paste this. I would love to hear more tips and tricks from you Denis.

@Jaha gave you a great base around which you can easily make some adjustments to make the message more personal for your audience and your niche. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only you know the best spin syntax for your account since you know best the people you’re targeting and what your mother account is offering. :slightly_smiling_face: Just think what would make people interested in your mother account (Is your mother account sharing travel tips? daily travel vlogs? etc) and ask them to check out your mother account.

1 Like

Yes the mother account is travel blogger, photographer