Supporting the Funniest Account - Who is in?

put in another 98ct and we have an additional child account :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gonna cost me a little more than that but will do :wink:

2 Likes

…well, yes, I am jealous.

1 Like

Alright, I like this and his content is amazing, so I will give you guys some help :wink:

3 Likes

Is this a recent post because I’ve not seen any comments yet

Yeah, it is. In fact its the newest one:

1 Like

Oh lawd. This guy really is prolific.

I gotta know, which one of you is “bazookas of peace”? Lol

2 Likes

Giovanni is slowly getting on traction…

Still curious when the magic of the slaves will fully kick in…

2 Likes

He should be posting his “coffee” morning pic soon, I am guessing its coffee in the morning and “Jack Daniels” in the afternoon :grinning:

3 Likes

Or Jacky D only for wednesday. Is 6am in NYC now, isn’t it? So we allow him two more hours to go to his favorite coffee shop :slight_smile:

1 Like

He is having his morning coffee :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you look through his pics he put some effort into wearing different clothes or combinations everyday… straight up playa!

2 Likes

Yeah and he states that he is all doing it for the girls…

3 Likes

Somebody pushed some likes … 1,540

2 Likes

Yeah the stone is rolling on and on… this time was not me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The guy posts a lot, I just put him on 20-40 per post up to 7 posts per day.

2 Likes

thank you @wortime
We actually need to better coordinate that (he is a hard nut to crack). A lot to learn for me as a beginner, as I so far was only growing accounts. One of the best case studies for me so far…

1 Like

The child account is easy, it’s the targeting for the child account thats more difficult. It’s not like this guy has a niche. Humans of NY maybe, or some weid coffee lovers page. Maybe the Jerky Boys? I dunno, thats the semi interesting part. It’s a good learning experience for everyone. Someone really went after it with Boobs accounts though with the comments etc. Really kind of funny TBH

2 Likes

Learning experience yes. Think I just found a way to get an instaban.

Liked the last ten posts for two days and got a small account instantly banned.
The number or speed was not the issue but the qty of likes given to one user from a data centre proxy. Never seen a user that posts so much so never saw the problem before.

Today our friend has one less follower

1 Like

So a child account doesn’t need to, and probably shouldn’t follow the mother account. You will eventually link via a DM or post shout out, but I don’t think liking his posts was the issue.