Supporting the Funniest Account - Who is in?

You mean banned like “disabled” or PV? When I was doing my first “like-experiments” I got several PVs because I over did it. But no bans…

For me datacenter proxies and using Jarvee Post got me banned over and over… since mobile no issues. Never got banned for liking.

1 Like

Sudden ban. No blocks, no Pv no ev. Just ban.

V surprised as I’ve not seen anything so sudden before. I’ll share details in a separate thread.

I set something up nice for him - should keep it nice and steady as well.

Let’s see what I can do for this coffee loving weirdo.

3 Likes

Uuuh man, this is your work?

1124 likes is “insane mode” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

damn you get the setup, good work :)))))

Whoa somebody really stepping it up… 4,784 likes :rofl:

:rofl:

2 Likes

Where is @wortime ??? Time to open the beer cans. Hell ya!!!

1 Like

Since I live in NYC I should go to one of his frequent coffeeshops and get some quality photos of him for this :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Someone gonna give giovanni a heart attack… lol

4 Likes

Yeah, thats a bit much, we need to dial that back a little bit

2 Likes

Pretty sure I found the diner where he’s drinking his coffee, used to live in that exact neighborhood only a few blocks away… might have to be super creepy one day and stroll on by around the time he posts, since it’s a daily routine.

Nope, not creepy at all.

6 Likes

Take photos of him taking photos of himself

META

Then ask for some of the Jack Daniels

4 Likes

Make sure you call him raunchy bastard as you walk by he uses that term often to refer to himself :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I might just stand in front of the place with a big sign quoting his best captions.

Great plan

2 Likes

lmao this is hilarious

1 Like

Okay this guy clearly doesn’t know how Insta works, right? About 80% of his follows are model/female accounts, so I think he believes that his posts reach those accounts. So the real challenge would be to get one of those accounts to comment on his pics :smile: Anyone up for the challenge?

1 Like

Anybody else wondering why Giovanni doesn’t react at all on the recent activity on his account?

1 Like

getting 4000 likes , ehhh it’s all normal .

2 Likes

well maybe he doesn’t know how to use IG or he is proud of being a “raunchy bastard”. Anyhow… someone from the forum is about to visit him in the coffee shop. Hope he will actually do it and bring some light into the whole thing.

1 Like

We will see. But let’s take the note that Giovanni is maybe just a mpsocial member. I love your profile image btw have to try that too^^