Switching from software to automated mobile phones

dont see pros in doing automation that can do 150 follow max per day even less… risk my clients account and will cost me almost the same as dediacted agent .
when mp/jarvee worked smoothly and the cost was 3-4$per account i understand that … but now thats not the case

yes… big differnce … i think that method will work better for you… test it yourself
try the same account on th emp/jarvee and over the phone and you will see the difference

us ethe phone… thats the best from my expereince. couldnt agree more

1 Like

There are bots out there that can do more than 150 follows a day.

1 Like

not really … the average is a lot less than 150

do you mean AC? have you read throught the forum?

my accounts that were stuck with ACs weeks ago do full interactions now no issues

2 Likes

how many interactions per day if you dont mind sharing?

Your looking in the wrong places then mate.

action block/pv/ev/ compormised/ some got a message from IG to cahnge their password cause they know they gave access to company who sell likes and follows

exactly what you are refering to is “Account Compromised” - AC

use search button in the top right corner, i could go on forever but that will be the best bet for u

1 Like

Well you could be right. So far though there are a big bunch us making it work.

Maybe both ways will work.

1 Like

thank you appreciate it

Can you please direct us to the solution for AC? Thank you!

do you use 4G proxies or residential proxies?

I try with Clean Followers app. The best of all. AC in first try to unfollow 4 people :triumph:

1 Like

Doing actions manually is possible with less than 50 clients. Doing it on your own account is one thing, you are doing it for free so you don’t mind random people on your feed, but when someone pays you $100+ you can’t fill their feed with random people. Now, you have to manually follow 300+ per day, mute each person, write down where you stopped, watch out who to unfollow etc. Imagine doing that with 20+ clients, no thanks.
And let’s not talk about the whole “Compromised” message. Even on phone, you will get it, as soon as Instagram detects suspicious pattern from a different IP address, usually within 7-10 days.

3 Likes

we are handling more than 100 accounts manually and doing those all actions which you mention above it is possible with good strategy

1 Like

yes they have always known it but now they are taking strong actions against those accounts which are using bots

It all depends on your man power the bottom line… If you can handle 50 clients you can handle 500 just need enough good menpower

To do 500 accounts properly you would need a fair few people lol.

1 Like