Switching from software to automated mobile phones

True no one said its easy

1 Like

what systems/software is there that runs automation on mobile devices

I did this test 2 days ago with the pro service of an application called assistant followers. using the 4g of my phone, and yet I got blockages in less than 2 days.

I think this method is something that will work with a few tweaks.

Hey, any updates here?

Doing manual actions looks like is the solution we have right now, with some tweaks you would be able to scale it.

If anyone interested on working on automated mobile phone and has experty in Android security please contact me.

Yes automating on mobile phones is better in some cases and worse in others.

All depends on the skill of the person automating and their creativity. If you want to automate on a mobile phone and not end up being in a worse spot then you better be prepared to get a Computer Science degree at minimum either from a Uni or equal time researching and learning on google because that’s what it takes. Not even exaggerating.

You are up against a collective team of Phds & Masters in billion dollar companies who are getting paid 150K+ salary’s minimum. Not to mention their interns who fetch their coffees.

You better be fucking good at code(Pardon my French)

I was a 150K+ programmer before I quit my job to travel. Coding is not hard. Trying to figure out what IG is capable of detecting is the hard part.

2 Likes

Cool but you are wrong doing it right it is hard. That mentality is why I have said in previous posts in other threads that these companies lack the skill to pay ratio to close their loopholes because they think they better than they really are :slightly_smiling_face:

The thing is we are not unite.
IG has a team. we compete each other and most here are lonely wolfs.
Beside JV to trust on (which IG also have their software) you need to lain only on your knowlage.
I was developing something for the last few mothes, but it is hard to do it by myself, since no one even investing money on this and a an android expert want 3000$ a day.

Its not that we are not united. Else why does this forum exist.

Yes it is hard to do it yourself but if you want amazing results you need to do amazing work.

For what you are doing Ill give you a clue.
Start with Ida and learn everything about it.

Bots are stupid simple to code. The complexity is making them effective

3 Likes

No They are not.
I developed mine for 2 years and it still not even 80% ready.

KISS

13 chars

IDA is not related in my opinion, first you are working with Java which have interpreter so no assembly code here. There are many decompilers for java, but I am not an expert here and I can’t RE IG app for this case, if someone did and know what they check on OS I will be grad to pay.

Never heard any programmer saying that, and I was a 1.5M programmer before I quit to answer posts in mpsocial.com.

2 Likes

Bullshit too.

i was developer for 25 years. Bots are simple, hell – ya can make one in imacros in a few minutes. Its the stuff we add that makes it hard. No software is ever finished. It took me about a day to code a acceptor in rust. It does 2 things, login and accept private requests. With open source – its is very easy to modify them to. We often make things harder than it should be – the flaw of every developer.

2 Likes

Lol, tough crowd.

Since the June block waves screwed up my selenium bot (50% of it was Instapy so I didn’t write it completely myself), I started trying other options. I wrote a follow bot controlling the windows IG app in 2 days but it was still getting blocks so I never bother to do the unfollow part.

Then I decided to write a bot controlling IG app on phone to do basic follow (2 days of coding) and unfollow (2 days of coding). It was working pretty well in the beginning but all the sudden, I started getting blocks and AC in the last 2 weeks. I have 2-3 times as much time trying to tweak it to minimizing the blocks (and not getting anywhere) than writing the F/UF part of the bot.

[Edit: removing self incriminating evidence since this is a public forum. hope that was enough showing period for the skeptics]

4 Likes