Tagging thousands of accounts at one time

So we talked about this in another thread (sorry I tried to search for it but couldn’t find the original one).

The person essentially is able to mass tag people in the comments without getting banned.
A NEW account just popped up with this method BUT… the account is ALSO verified AND has a “paid partnership” on the post they’re mass spamming with.

Direct link is:

I thought I would point this one out, because somehow they’re also verified, with only 9 posts.

Looking through the comments there’s a Hashtag being used.
When you click the hashtag it looks like they’re doing it with multiple accounts. Another one being:

AND another one here:

They all seem to be feeding back into this main account?

2 Likes

Bulletproof proxy, lol I like that analogy

Don’t forget about the what.what =)

Simple, they purchased Instagram Mentions that allow you to scrape people from targeted accounts, hashtags, etc…which gives me ideas.

Yep, it’s simple just like that :sweat_smile:

Thanks for mentioning this, here :slightly_smiling_face:

@all: there was a thread about the account above mentioned by SLAVKO, please find it here:

grafik

And this account has NO verified badge

:heavy_minus_sign: :heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign::heavy_minus_sign:
But there is also another case of a verified account using this tactic (mass tagging / mentioning):
grafik
grafik

https://www.instagram.com/prle7/

What @1peprs did, I’m unable to replicate that. But what the other user, @prle7 did I can easily replicate that. I figured that a long time ago when attempting to figure out how @1peprs did all them in one post. All you’re doing is bypassing the rate limits for that… but the real question is how to mention 100s of users in 1 post. The method does drive alot of traffic, but also drives alot of people reporting you for being mentioned without knowing you.

1 Like

Just finished scrapping 50 milion users(31m after removing duplicates) from several accounts,about to try this myself.
I’m gonna use over 100 accounts for this process rather than one account.
Gonna scale up and see how this works.

5 Likes

how to do it? Instagram allows only tagging to 30 users

Let us know how it goes…btw, which scraper u used?

To replicate what @prle7 did, there’s a trick to bypass the rate limit at which you can send msgs with mentions. So as in the picture you shared above, you do 10 - 15 mentions a comment, and just keep repeating it. I’mean not going to post it publicly as it will just get it patched. But im sure with patience, and dedication, if you want to figure it out that bad you’ll be able to. Hint: It’s not as difficult as you’re probably making it out to be.

For anyone that thinks that I’m just saying anything, and don’t know what I’m talking about… if you want proof, make an IG account, send me the details and I’ll login and do it and post a screenshot here. I only say that because I know people are quick to think because you’re not advertising how to do it, that you’re bsing. I have no reason to lie, but I also rather it not get patched by posting it. But tbh, I don’t even really use it, although it generates alot of traffic, it also generates alot of spam complaints. Gift and the curse.

will you dm it to me?

Dm you what? How to bypass the rate limit? You’ll have to figure that one out on your own. Sorry, it took me a while to figure it out myself.

will you at least give me a hint?

3 Likes

lmfao that’s what it seems like

2 Likes

@Klique offered to share the method on DM if i share another piece of info with him,wich i did.
Still waiting for his “i will message you when i have free time” from over a month ago :grin:
Guess some people are just to damn busy or full of …t.

9 Likes

lmao didn’t know we had scammers on here

1 Like

Scammers here? NO WAY.

3 Likes

Haha this little piece of ship :ship:
Hope it was something that special @florin22xxl!
Can someone please ban this guy?!

3 Likes