Temporarily locked Instagram

No… Nothing worked for me I’m still locked out

Try submitting a support request form. You can follow the steps in this thread: [MAY/JUNE 2020 FIX] "Help Us Confirm You Own This Account" [SOLUTION] Choose “My Account was hacked” .

Hi I’m going through the same thing right now, did you end up solving it because I can’t loose my insta😂

hiya, i’m having a similar issue as i’m temporary locked out of my instagram. Im confused as the email they’re sending the verification code to is correct and I have access to it. Although the code isnt sending to this email. would you please help me?

how did you get it back? im so confused :confused:

how do you know they arent scammers tho?

has anyone figured this thing out? tried doing the verification with my face, and it resets my password but i still get the same temporarily locked message. the only way to recover it is using my old phone number, no email is listed. if there is someone who knows someone who can help plz email me @anjade820@gmail.com this fr sucks

Hello Ossi. Ive been trying to follow your instructions but being redirected to help center. Can you please help me to fill in the form ? Its been really frustrating. Thank you for you time !

1 Like

Instagram Help Center 1

Try that

ofc i tried it. there is no any info on the temporarily locked accounts.

if my account was fully blocked then yea. otherwise it says that my account is still active and i cant submit the form

Are you getting the codes sent? Do you have the original email or phone? I just kept spamming the code and it finally sent

How long have you been spamming? You mean like you would just try to log in and it would send you code or ?
When I try to log in, cos of 2 factor authentication it sends a code to my number, I fill it in, then it says “you are temporarily locked”, I press continue and it sends a code to the old number which I no longer use.

But I think I got hacked because I got temporarily locked and when it gives me the option to verify it’s my acc by phone number, it’s not even my phone number

Did you purchase that account from an account provider? Sometimes IG shows the old phone number on the verification page which isn’t used anymore.

girlll my account got locked yesterday too and it’s trying to send it to my old number and it’s my new number that should be connected !!! it’s honestly so annoying