The IG Master Tip Thread

Make sure you begin in a niche you are genuinely interested in or personally relates to you. The rest of the basics will make intuitive sense to you from there. Money can come later, so also make sure you enter those niches without the expectation to make money (at least right away).

2 Likes

Donā€™t do it man! Lol

2 Likes

Never give up! Try, try, and try again!

2 Likes

Ill share aother:
If someone is helping you, take advantage and donā€™t waste their time and effort.

3 Likes

Use contracts and clauses, before starting growth, in case you royally fuck up a clientā€™s account.

3 Likes

I personally think if you even consider buying a ā€œcourseā€ on marketing/advertising on Instagram you donā€™t have what it takes to make things happen, not being rude just giving it to you straight. Do whatever youā€™re passionate about, thatā€™s why I do social media marketing and run agency. I genuinely love every second I spend on it.

1 Like

Yes and no, if you have a contract and the clients account is banned from your actions they could probably legally get the money back. I always have my clients pay through family and friends on PayPal. Then thereā€™s no chargeback possible.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never bought a course as I am very well versed in sales and marketing so I see a scam. But I have downloaded a few to see what they are like and none have giving me any new ideas. Actually that brings me to another tip lol.

1 Like

Do not buy into giveaways to grow followers - This will ruin your engagement rate.

Saw this as a growth strategy on a course I downloaded. Then noticed the guys account had dropped a lot since the course was made.

2 Likes

Giveaways can be super effective in certain niches but they make certain ones look spammy.

2 Likes

Iā€™m talking about the ones where you follow these people and you are in the draw etc. Great for product selling but only temporary gains in following. (unless very similar in niche).

Normal giveaways can work well

1 Like

Another Tip: Do not share your exact setup online. The more people using the same formula- The more likely IG sees the pattern.

2 Likes

serioulsy? you really think that IG will detect that % of users, please! IG will not detect any pattern within a group or unrelated accounts.

2 Likes

What you doing these days in terms of making money? Paid ads for clients, clickfunnels, something like that?

1 Like

Good to hear from you, @Luffy! Iā€™m running a local business right now, itā€™s in the events music industry; specifically DJ, musician and equipment hire. Weā€™ve climbed to the top of almost every local industry keyword on Google and Google my Business. Now just building partnerships and waiting for the events industry to reopen so that the money can flow - anticipating early 2021 before things really pick up! Other than that, I have some bread and butter in teaching music, and building websites. How about you, L?

1 Like

MP Social has helped me a lot so Iā€™m excited to give my two cents for newbies getting into the IG game. Here are my tips:

• Everyone knows me for this but test test test! Most of my biggest discoveries came from testing things on my own. When you test things you start asking yourself questions on how things are the way the are or what if you experimented something different. Itā€™s pretty self explanatory, but testing will help you solve your problems and find new ideas that can help make you one step ahead of the competition
  • ā€œGood proxiesā€ are overrated. Donā€™t get me wrong proxies are 100% important, but typically the people that ask the question ā€œwhatā€™s a good proxy?ā€ are typically the ones that think a good proxy will solve everything - it wonā€™t. A successful automated account is a combination of a lot of good things working together
  • If you want to start an agency be prepared to spend a lot of money and be okay with it. I am close to spending $1,000 after starting my Mother/Slave journey and I am okay with the lost because I knew I would have months of failed attempts. Fast forward to now and I am successfully running the strategy. In addition, being okay with the loss allowed me to test more things because I didnā€™t care if an account or accounts were banned
3 Likes

Great knowledge bomb @BigJ ! Totally agree on all three points

1 Like

Ive talked at least 10 major contributors on this forum that believe this. So, if you want to risk it. Go for it!

DO NOT BUY FAKE FOLLOWERS! Very important tip

1 Like

Itā€™s so important to keep going, so important!

However, 2 years later, no results, then ā€¦perhaps keep going elsewhere.

2 Likes