The IG Master Tip Thread

smh :tired_face: :joy:

3 Likes

So you have become an expert
 Experience is everything :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah. I wanted to give up after the first month but when I calmed down and looked from a long term standpoint things started to work better.

Also couldn’t have made it through without the help from the guys on mpsocial!

My advice is don’t do giveaway loops if you aren’t a kardashian/celebrity . :man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Yeah I was thinking about doing that until I googled it. Just logically its a bad idea. Only reason to do it is if you have a good ecom store

nice talk BigJ :+1: :+1:

1 Like

mate you can talk with 100s and won’t change the fact that it won’t ever be detected :wink: or you think that people with 1000s slaves have a differente setup for each of them??
I believe that ppl is really confused about what IG tracks and what it doesn’t.

1 Like

What do they track?

1 Like

@IGsocialize I can totally agree with this. But there are some myth here and there going on, and it’s not the only one around

2 Likes

Or maybe people want to keep their own settings that are working so other people leave the business and it creates more offers for those who have working settings.

If you start in 2020 don’t use automation.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s the worst thing you can do, trust me :smiley:

2 Likes

Don’t agree with you there. I just feel its a lot harder.
I wish I did it when it first started though. Sounds way more simple!

1 Like

Here’s my tip: the social media landscape is constantly changing, don’t put all your eggs in one basket.

4 Likes

@Looped31 1000% agree with that. Furthermore, invest in your own IP. Website, inventory, etc. Social media should be driving traffic to those things. Don’t focus on selling directly in the app. If it happens as a byproduct then that’s great.

2 Likes

The greatest skill you will need to learn is behind the scenes – social networking. Contacts, keeping word, helping others grow. That cannot be taught. It must be done.
plus

1. Don’t be superman and start with a zillion accounts. Start with 1 or 5 or 10, a small amount – learn and then scale up once you learned from your mistakes, PV/s/EV’s,blocks, disables and most of all frustrations and depressions of the game.
  2. Screw hashtag research. Go to explore, find your niche, copy and past hashtags. Don’t copy from browser and post on your post. Copy hashtags to google docs or word, then save then copy and paste to your post. Hidden in copies hashtags from the browser is ‘instagram\explore#hashtag’
  3. STAY WITHIN YOUR NICHE
9 Likes

Good Point👍Thanks!

3 Likes

Content & Network
The End

5 Likes

nuff said !! !!

3 Likes

Don’t know the hidden part in number 2! Awesome Tip!

I started on 10 accounts and had so much trouble, have to kill off about 5. Then just focused on 4, then added 2, then added 6 and everything runs smoothly.

2 Likes