The IG Master Tip Thread

I thought it would be cool for all the VETs and even newbies to share some tips. A collection of the best IG tips shall we say.

Rules: Read all tips before, Post a new helpful tip in caps.
Simple!

Ill start in a new post

5 Likes

YOU NEED TO START OFF SLOWLY AND BUILD UP!
Going fast means more blocks, more errors and you miss out on learning the process. This goes for organic and automation.

9 Likes

Be ready to invest time, try different methods and test, test, test. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Start an Excel/Sheets with your planned budget :dollar:

• SW cost (JV, WinServer, Dropbox Backups etc.)
  • VPS/VDS or even dedicated server
  • Proxies (4G, residential etc.)
  • Accounts (scrapers, child)
  • Phone Number Services
  • SMS Services

And when you’ve collected all the different prices and have added them up… and still want to continue… Start reading all the current posts here :wink:

8 Likes

I should have done that a few months back lol. Had to learn the hard way that its an expensive process. But a very interesting one at that

2 Likes

Very true! Took me awhile to actually get something to work.

2 Likes

Be ready to burn money initially or spend a lot of time reading through various posts here on MP.

Buy something and anything only after reading reviews and don’t hesitate to ask for Trials. I love how this community works here on MP Social.

2 Likes

Yeah definitely don’t buy into IG marketing courses unless they have lots of great reviews. I have yet to find a decent course that gives as good content as this forum!

3 Likes

Delete Instagram and never think about it again.

11 Likes

I agree delete Instagram and never think about it anymore!
Go and get a job in real life :laughing:

4 Likes

What works for other users’ accounts doesn’t always work for your accounts. That’s because accounts have different trust score. So, don’t give up when you get blocked while you’re using “best settings” from other users. Try to find your own “best settings” through trial and error.

6 Likes

Always treat IG like it could dissappear tomorrow, do not hold eggs in one basket and never rely solely on it as your main income.

5 Likes

Yeah man totally agree. I learnt that the hard way

1 Like

Yeah I’m afraid of that haha. Can’t stand tik tok or fb though

But also lucky I am a personal trainer in actual profession too

Why can’t people do both? Im a PT in a gym, online trainer and work on IG. Keeps me busy

Tip nÂş 1:
MAKE GOOD FRIENDS IN THIS FORUM

11 Likes

I honestly think the best tip of Instagram is just keep going

You can grow any account by posting good content + interacting with others and just do that daily and not give up.

Sometimes growth slows down, sometimes you don’t get as many likes but consistency is what gives the best results.

3 Likes

GREAT ADVICE! I agree

I feel ya. I’m two steps away from doing just that :joy:

3 Likes