šŸ¤– The party will never end! Jarvee for IG settings April 2020

@Adi_Ankonina Are you using re-posting tool or did you even try?

1 Like

I have a questions regarding this new ā€œcontextual actionsā€ ā€¦
When i enable itā€¦ i realize my following action is very slow ā€¦
does contextual actions included in the total number of follow action?
or it does itā€™s stuff without showing itā€¦ ?

Yes I do reposting on my test accounts like this one - https://www.instagram.com/puppieswish/
or https://www.instagram.com/cbdogs_/

Itā€™s not supposed to do that actually, and itā€™s supposed to show you that in the total follow actions yes :slight_smile:

Would be interested in your repost method :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Adi_Ankonina for temp blocks, do you still do the following?

1. Let it run by itself, only do the step 2 if daily limit cannot be reached
  2. relogin and follow, if it works leave it
  3. if above doesnt work, rest for 24 hr and start warm up again low settings
  4. if above dont work, attach to new IP and start warm up again low settings

Thanks!!

Simple! I find the best Hashtags performance on my niche and repost from the last 10,800 minutes only top-rated

Yes! althoht - almost no blocks!!
check out the photos

4 Likes

Thank you!
What do I need to set up my own promo?
Do I need scrapers? a Proxy? I only want to promote my account

How much do you charge for client? Im a musician who wants to promote his page ā€¦ I have 14k followers but very little engagement ( less than 100 likes per photo)

1 Like

Hey,
maybe somebody can help me. I took all settings from the video regarding scraper and main accounts. I set the follows per operation to 2-9, but still jarvee aborts after one follow with the message ā€œauto follow - finished operationā€ and starts the next operation in 15-35 minutes. No matter what I enter in ā€œfollow x-y people per operationā€, after a follow the operation is always finished. Can anyone tell me why?

1 Like

I donā€™t have the same issue. Did you check the follow results tab to make sure it followed only one user per operation?

He there :slight_smile:
for your own account I recommend a scraper yes it will be safer, no need proxy and you can run it on your own computer.
For my price -I charge 200$ per month for jarvee growth, the results start with 200-300 and goes up to 700+ per month as you can also see in my video :slight_smile:
feel free to pm me if you are looking for my help, for the engagement - try to make people comment more on your posts, ask them questions, make some cool quiz and you will see the difference

Hey,
maybe somebody can help me. I took all settings from the video regarding scraper and main accounts. I set the follows per operation to 2-9, but still jarvee aborts after one follow with the message ā€œauto follow - finished operationā€ and starts the next operation in 15-35 minutes. No matter what I enter in ā€œfollow x-y people per operationā€, after a follow the operation is always finished. Can anyone tell me why?

Hey that sounds like a small bug, try to restart jarvee and turn off and on the follow tool see if itā€™s help

1 Like

Iā€™m also looking to hire someone to grow my accounts on IG. Can you send me a PM? /R

1 Like

I can help, iā€™ve been doing this for over 2 years

1 Like

Hi Adi,

Thank for the tuto, I set up as per the video.
No problem with the main account, but for the scraper I get the error 550 when I try to follow (code 550 - cannot execute because you dont have any valid IG accounts logged in via API).

I already tagged the account as ā€œscraperā€.

Any idea? thanks!

1 Like

i have the same problem, Iā€™m getting ā€œno more resultsā€
i restart Jarvee but no solve.
how solve ? thanks you

1 Like

@Adi_Ankonina Thanks for this! very helpful!
I have an option to use a VPS with residential Ip per account rather than a 4g proxy (its hard to find a non-expensive one that actually works), would you recommend that?

I also want to discuss collaboration, I have few accounts that we could collaborate on.

Thanks

1 Like

Might have to fix your scraper accounts. I suggest looking for @Hadi 's thread on Slave accounts

2 Likes

Iā€™m also looking for someone to grow my account. Please PM me.

1 Like

you can also check at the #public-marketplace you will find what you need there as well

1 Like

Hey there! I just sent you a PM, a long time I know haha but very busy days were recently.

Hey there! you can add the tag scrapers - https://www.screencast.com/t/aaCsUqdD as you see here and then add the tag also to your scrapers accounts and it should work.

Now itā€™s working,
right? could be too many API requests

Hey there!
yes you can use the residential IP of the VPS for up to 5 accounts if itā€™s a green cloud as i am using it should work great.

for the collaboration -just sent you a PM.

Hey! also just sent you a PM :slight_smile:

Hey Iā€™ve noticed that when I put follow between ā€œexampleā€ 8 and 16 per hour most of the time a lower number gets chosenā€¦ you think it might be a bug?