🤖 The party will never end! Jarvee for IG settings April 2020

Are you referring to the hourly limit? if so,the number of users you follow per hour still depends on your run timers. How many follows per hour does the estimator show?

Not a newb here been using jarvee for many years so yeah of course every setting is fine “211 follows/day” and follow between 8 to 16 per hour… but as I said for some reason jarvee always picks the lower number between 8 and 16

I’ve noticed today that my save post tool went a couple of actions above the maximum “13 max per day” and I’m at 17 currently and it’s still not stopped…

there might be an issue there, you can try with the support and see.

Does anyone know whats best for UK instagram accounts? Will any 4g proxy work? Thanks!

A nice easy question for you hopefully! I’m looking to grow just one account (a personal account). No automation on at the moment but I’m losing 100 followers every time I post! :confounded:

The posts are good content so I know it’s not that and I used to get over 1000 -2000 likes on every post, now I’m struggling to get around 300. Please can anyone give advice on settings that won’t get a block. Any advice massively appreciated :slight_smile:

Do you want to start using automation tool again? If so, you can start by using the same settings as Adi’s. Use a scraper-main account method and enable the contextual actions option in the Follow/like/comment/unfollow tool settings tab.

1 Like

and don’t forget to warm up the account for a few days (some story viewing, comments likes, very few follows…etc )

1 Like

Hi, i hve just started using jarvee.
I M running 2 main accounts and 2 slave accounts one each for main accounts. Also, I m running my main accounts on green cloud and Slave accounts on DC proxies.
When I first started using with one Insta account, it was alright - all follows and like went through. When I added my second main account, I started getting 508 error on my second account so I stopped it and after 2 days when I restarted it, I got instant 508 error.
Now my first account is also giving this 508 error which was earlier working fine.
Slave accounts are working fine as of now.
As of now, I have stopped both my main account.
Have sent my issues along with settings screenshots to jarvee customer care but the solution they have provided is quite generic and going through the threads here there are people who have already implemented those solutions but are still getting these errors.
I will wait for a few days and try again and if it doesn’t work I will have to let go of automation, as I have not found any solution for 508 error on any of the threads.
Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks

Hello friends, how are you?
I am forgetting some accounts and they are doing very well.

But I would like to know if anyone of you uses any other way besides (follow, see stories and like)

Is there any other function that I can perform to perform better in my accounts?

Thank you!