The short link you provided does not belong to a user

Yeah doesn’t seem to be working. Forms might just be returning region by region. So hopefully it’ll probably work in the next few hours.

@Thandir’s Account

I’ve encountered some more accounts that still result in a “Invalid Short link”, while the majority works. Let’s hope for the best

1 Like

Worked for me today. Just tried it a few minutes ago for my particular issue.
If it doesn’t work, it seems (from how I approached it), try again later.
I did this once per day for 3 days for context.
We’ll see what happens

Still not working for me. Sigh

The appeal form is working right now for me. I can sent the appeal form already .

The appeal form has also worked for me. Everything seems to be alright…

Finally working for me as well.

what have you changed guys? or what did change?

I just appealed through IG app, the form is working now. The form 9083 still doesn’t work when I fill it out on PC.

Form is working but no replies yet. sigh

Have you recieved any response to appeals yet? I made like 6 appeals to my 2 accounts (with different emails) but still no response.

By the way, dont you check the emails of recap.services? I need to talk to you.

We see replies within 10 hrs after the submission of the verification image.

@Florian

Try this form:

https://www.facebook.com/help/instagram/contact/1652567838289083

I always seem to get a reply from this one.

1 Like

My account was disabled because of “impersonation”. Is it ever possible to be re-enabled with this form?

That’s the only form to use. There’s no different forms for accounts banned for impersonation.

1 Like

After I submit the photo for verification, I never receive a reply from Instagram when trying to recover an account that got disabled because of “impersonation”. Please let me know if you manage to recover your account. I’ve been trying for months with no success.

Sometimes it takes 24 hours to receive a reply. If you keep spamming them waiting for a reply they’ll just block you. Make sure to use different emails as well.

Doesn’t really matter if you’ve been banned for impersonation, won’t make much of a difference in the appeal process. I’ve seen people with more severe violations and still get their accounts back.

Persistence is key!

2 Likes

What @Thandir said is correct.

I’ve recovered over 3000 accounts in the last 8 months and they are all over the place regarding ban reason - While copyright infringement and impersonation are ‘hard bans’, they still can be recovered sooner or later. Even light ban reasons (automation, automated account creation) can take a while if you are unlucky.

2 Likes

Do you think it’s a good idea to have two or more people submit the appeal form for the same account? I mean sending a different selfie with IG verification code, using a different email. Will that make IG stop responding because they can’t verify the account owner? Shouldn’t they send a reply if they can’t verify the account owner?

How about this form:

https://help.instagram.com/contact/606967319425038

And this one:

https://help.instagram.com/contact/396169787183059

Your recap.services only use the 5038 form?