The short link you provided does not belong to a user

They do not verify the account owner at all. The selfie is just bot protection :slight_smile:
Just keep the appeals to once daily to avoid any kind of temp-bans from the appeal system. Some accounts already get locked after 2-3 appeals if done in a single day.

@Florian
Your problem doesn’t seem to be the form.
1652567838289083 is the ‘official’ form, which links to 606967319425038 if you get a certain rejection mail. 606967319425038 is useless in my opinion as most Facebook Agents can’t read, write, or speak English. So a long-winded apology in the free-text field is wasted time.

2 Likes

So i sent the selfie and now this is the response of Instagram. Does that mean i should appeal once again with the same form and send a selfie again?

It looks like your account has been disabled. We disable Instagram accounts that don’t follow our Terms of Use. Actions that are against our terms include:

• Continued prohibited behavior after receiving a warning or multiple warnings from Instagram
  • Unsolicited contact with others for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating or other inappropriate conduct
  • Impersonation of a person or entity, or other misrepresentation of identity
  • Posting content that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law
  • Posting content that violates our Terms of Use

Please review our Terms of Use to learn more about our policies:
https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511?ref=cr

If you believe your account was deactivated by mistake, please complete this form to request a review:
https://help.instagram.com/contact/606967319425038?ref=cr

Thanks,

Yes please appeal to get it back

That’s the default negative reply.
Now you do the same thing until you either get it back or give up on it :slight_smile:

Welcome to the club!

lol. do you ever use VPN to send the form to another country?

No never use a VPN or Proxy. If you do, Instagram WILL NOT reply, or even review your requests.

The help pages have the same limitations like the rest of IG (including limits for actions, actions blocks)
So depending on your proxy this might not be a good idea.

Would also only help if you have a lot of accounts to appeal per day

Well, i subscribed to recap.services anyways. i hope you can do it

Did you ever get a response from 5039 or 3059 forms?

Forms seem to be down.Same issue as before.

Anyone having this issue as well?

This issue has been since the beginning of this month. Is there anyone that can let them know

Never mind it’s working now.

1 Like

Did you guys get your Instagram back because it’s doing the same thing to me can you guys please help me

Which form are you trying to submit? I just tried this form and it worked. https://www.facebook.com/help/instagram/contact/1652567838289083

Yeah the same form bro but it just keeps saying the short link you provided does not belong to a user

It’s either

• not disabled (aka under review)
  • or spelled wrong/username changed (for example if the account gets hacked)
  • deleted for good

It’s not a bug.

1 Like

but how long can it be under review? for

Judging by responses from other users: Multiple weeks to months. Just check the form from time to time.

aight thanks bro but doesn’t instagram delete your account after 30 days after being deactivated or disabled.

No. Some accounts get this (regular test by IG) but most of the accounts simply stay dormant until unbanned.