The Swiss Army Knife of Task Automation

Quick share. This little tool has done/saved me 1000s of hours worth of repetitive work over the past 3 months. I’m no way affiliated with the tool or its creators, just thought the rest of the community might find it valuable.

The tool is called Tiny Task. Its a super simple (and free) macro recorder for your computer.

Step 1: Record yourself doing something on your computer.

Step 2: Set the number of times you’d like this task performed as well as the speed.

Step 3: Start tool and walk away while your work is done for you.

I regularly will put aside repetitive tasks till the end of my day, and then have them run overnight while I sleep (or don’t sleep :wink:)

Example tasks (from my own experience):

• Downloading 4,000+ photos from unsplash by clicking download links in a spreadsheet.
  • Copying and formatting regularly spaced text from a webpage into a document or spreadsheet.
  • Generate complete IG profile information (spintaxed bio, random name generator, profile image pool, etc) and text to a rooted phone for creation, repeated every 5 minutes.

Here’s the link to the Tiny Task website: https://www.tinytask.net/

Enjoy!

36 Likes

Holy Cow this will save me a lot of time :sob:
it would be even better if there was a Bigtask tool will save much more time!
Thank you bro :fist_right::fist_left: really appreciate it the share :+1:

6 Likes

For sure man! :slight_smile:

seriouly? seriously???
Oh man you can make it into exe file too.
Thanks a lot bro.

2 Likes

Happy automating :upside_down_face:

This is great, thanks for sharing :hugs:

If i knew how to set flightmode on/off automatically you can use it for IG profile creation :thinking:

1 Like

I’m guessing you’re using a tethered phone and a pc? There are definitely ways of controlling the phone from your computer that might allow you to record doing that into the macro. Just gotta think creatively :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow this is great! Thank you so much for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing bro, definitely useful tool. Will try to some of my tasks soon! Bookmarked :muscle:

1 Like

For sure man :slight_smile:

Hope it helps you as much as it has me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good one for Win, do you know any similar for Mac?

1 Like

Not that I know of. sorry.

What’s the craziest automation someone is doing with this tool? jw

1 Like

thanks! I was looking for something like that :heart_eyes::fire:

1 Like

Sure thing man!

I was going to have it harass my ex while I was on vacation, but thought better of it.

Holy shit good stuff man why did i not think of this earlier

1 Like

Hey!
Can we instal it on our VPS for exemple, and automate some kind of export ratio for sources, and send them automatically to our clients, (for exemple just) directly on the VPS ?
Without even being on remote on it ?

Thanks !

Very Good share thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like