Tiered repinning accounts: how to do it right?

I’m trying to find the best way to do this.
I have an ecommerce so the aim is to bring targeted traffic to it.

Main account
I make jewelry and I’ll have 1 original item image/day
I will repin 8 or 9 images/day that are not directly jewelry related, but relate to the interests of my targets (US women over 25, so US deco, inspirational quotes, etc)
So just about 10 pins/day
I won’t pin in group boards via my main account.

Three tier2 accounts
These 3 accounts will repin to 3 x 10 group boards in a loop.
They will repin up to 90 times/day.
50% of the repins will be my items. (from a folder 30 are my product images + 30 images from other brands)

Nine tier3 accounts
These 9 accounts will repin to 9 x 10 group boards in a loop.
They will repin up to 90 times/day.
30% of the repins will be my items. (from a folder 30 are my product images + 60 images from other brands)

Is this a proper way to do this?
Please @Adnan and other experienced members, is this wrong?

Thanks in advance

I’m out of Pinterest game for couple of months already, so I can’t really help you with your strategy.

You should try it though. Nothing to lose, right?

Lots of people test stuff on their own till they find the best strategy. What works or worked for me it does not necessarily means it will work for you, and vice versa of course.

Try, spend couple of weeks, month, see will you get some decent traffic. The most convenient way to go.

2 Likes

Just trying to make the most of the little resources I have.
You’ve stopped marketing on Pinterest? That’s a bad sign…

Not really a bad sign. Just this badge next to my name gives me a lot of work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow that sounds like a lot of daily repinning. Have you tested this many repins before now?

If not, maybe it would be better to ramp up. Maybe start with 30, then 60, then 90?

What is your experience? What are your thoughts?