Tik Tok Automation in Jarvee?

That is correct

2 Likes

This is a bot that is up:

and this one:
http://tokker.ru/

Honestly I think its a perfect time to do automation in tiktok, the organic engagement is unreal compared to Instagram :laughing:

1 Like

That doesn’t even make sense, as you can only message people on TikTok if the other party follows you…

1 Like

get friends with slaves then send messages. It make sense i think

1 Like

Old roads bring to old results.

What do you think @customlogovideos ?

1 Like

Those number just to expensive, especially for tiktok followers which having low spending power

1 Like

Who told you that?

1 Like

Just look at the demography of it’s user

This is an old thought and its rapidly getting older and more mature each day. Spend some time on the platform and look at different hashtags.

I say bring Tik Tok Automation on board. This is the fastest growing social media platform. Now is the time to capitalize on this craze. Forget Instagram.

3 Likes

Some people are way ahead of you haha. :rofl: I’ve been using autotokker.com for two weeks and I know there is a couple other ones. Tokker.ru, instazood etc

1 Like

i hope they do make it, because ig is pretty much dead now

3 Likes

what are your results from using it?

Okay, it’s actually incredible, but there are mature people on TikTok and they generate sales.
Pro tip from a TikTok beginner:

• find ONE adult and check his followings, probably there will be more adults and pages dedicated for adults with tons of adults with even more tonnes of buying power.
    J has to implement TikTok quickly!
4 Likes

Oooo awesome how do you like it? I’m signing up today

1 Like

Autotokker has been amazing!

1 Like

@DanielAdmin are you guys working on it?

only follow and unfollow function will be enough, there’s many other services on the web already offering it and despite what somebody declares it’s very effective, 50% ratio folloback usually

1 Like

Very effective indeed.
At getting shadow banned.

I.e.
look at the automation thread current updates on the profiles they were using it on.

1 Like

i am using without any issues

1 Like