Tik-Tok - Future Influencers Marketing Platform

Yes, You absolutely right about TikTok. Tik Tok is an social media app for creating and sharing videos with live broadcasting. Now last few days people used it as influencers marketing. It provide better results and it best for increase brand ROI.

2 Likes

Younger ones loss interest quickly with platforms especially as snap and Insta are a young crowd but still older. This one might die just as quickly as it came

Just a quick Update

It’s still garbage lol. It’s new, so it will have the most downloads. Most people with snapchat, have had it for years, same with facebook and instagram. I’m pretty sure this is downloads based, not active users based.

But, I don’t think we have a bot or something for the TikTok yet, right?

I know someone that had a bot but is private, so we need to wait when someone will make one public.

Lot of users come from ads, I don’t think they’ll be loyal to the application. :hugs:

It will be good if you do business in Asia :wink:

1 Like

Douyin (tik-tok) is so big in China as I have many friends who use it. Followers in China are very different because the population is so huge, China’s population is about 4x larger than North America so whats considered 1k followers in NA is around 4-5k followers in China with even better chances of being “famous”

I’m moving into Weibo/Douyin soon to experiment the virality of both apps

2 Likes

I’m very interested in Tik Tok as I see the potential it has. First because of its popularity and second because Tik Tok after it’s rebranding/fusion with Musically is clearly targeting more people than just the teenies. So they are in the process of getting more potential paying users into the platform.

I would appreciate an updated on this! @Koven

2 Likes

As far as I know (I don’t use Tik Tok) there are no ads on the plattform so far, but they announced them and have rolled out a few testing ads.

Having a short ad right after opening the app on top of the videos was what it looked like.

There’s other ways brands used the plattform for advertising successfully.

Read more below :slight_smile:

EDIT:

1 Like

chinese douyin has surprisingly very little relation to dance/music. Most of the content is mainly short funny videos/good looking asians accompanied with viral chinese music (also western EDM)

1 Like

Yah keep us updated on that! I find new platforms very interesting, their algorithms can be less refined with a possibility for huge growth

We need a bot, I’m sure the benefits would be Infinite

3 Likes

the growth here is unreal. I have a fairly unique name. I was able to reserve mine back in 2012 on IG with no problem - it’s already taken on Tik Tok.

Outside of this business, I recommend that if you have influencer clients, encourage them to go ahead and reserve their name on Tik Tok if they haven’t done so already.

4 Likes

Great idea! @intothenight I don’t have a Tik Tok Account and didn’t planned on using it for personal purposes but you never know what a happens in the future. It’s work of few minutes and better safe than sorry hehe :grin::+1:

1 Like

Tik tok only runs on android or an emulator like bluestacks so a public bot is unlikely

1 Like

TikTok is China’s vines, personally I feel the content on TikTok is valuable since downloading it is easily done on the app itself.

I’m just waiting for the day we have a Tik Tok bot.
Actually, are there any bots for this available right now?

3 Likes

Can’t wait for Facebook to purchase this too!!!

1 Like