Tiktok automation tool

We are all still waiting for their never ending update :pensive:

1 Like

autotokker is working and they have a new backend but the results are way worse than they were before it stopped working. Not worth the price I am thinking about cancelling if it doesn’t improve soon.

I don’t even think they’re running follows atm to be honest. Supposed to restart when the update drops

They definitely are running follows, its just very slow

2 Likes

Hi, thank you very much. Could you please tell me how many followers you get now per day and how many you got before per day?

When it is actually running, I would get like 60-70 a day

my autokker isn’t working and I lost patience waiting for them.

what about options? has anyone here ever tried different ones?

on google I read

instazood
tiktokbot
tokupgrade
mediamister
followersup

thanks Hank, how long have u been using it?

is it working well? thanks for the info

using it for testing reason on 2 account since 2 month - working - the only thing is that sometime it tells you that a target account “is empty” after a while - which isn’t - you just have to re-add it

Going to test all of them later this week and make a review thread probably :+1:

Waiting for the AutoTokker update and then I’ll start testing.

2 Likes

Do y’all know if TokUpgrade and TokSocial are the same companies? The website scheme looks very similar. I signed up for a TokUpgrade account yesterday and have not seen a change in my followers or following. Has anyone have any experience with them?

Don’t believe they’re the same company, but TokUpgrade has been solid from the beginning. Haven’t tried TokSocial but will.

How many days does it take to start seeing results. I got the confirmation email that it started 24 hours ago, but I havent seen any actions take place yet.

I signed up yesterday for instazood ( I wonder if their IG bot is still working !? )
anyway, I logged in my TikTok, selected targets and press start.
the dashboard looks REALLY good and it started to change numbers telling me it’s performing actions. everything is beautiful except for the fact that I never got a login notification on my tiktok account and my following number isn’t changed.
lol !?

you can see on my target panels it says it performed likes and follows but my original following 51 has never changed

1 Like

Automating follows on your account does more harm then good. I started two accounts, same content… one running 200f, 200l daily, while on the other account I just posted and manually liked and followed a few ppl daily.

Automated account is at 2k followers, and the other is at a little over 14k followers.

I tried them also, and experienced the same issue. If you check the TikTok app also it doesn’t update on their as well. I don’t want to mention names of the companies, so this comment doesn’t get flagged. But they use the identical automation system interface and it does the same thing. These are companies that have been around for a while so I am not sure what the objective is on showing fake actions.

The intention of these services is not to show false actions, what happens is that Tiktok must have updated something on their side and the services are having a hard time finding a solution

2 Likes

claro que sim meu irmao :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I appreciate the clarification. I was confused, because if that is the case it should not be showing any actions taking place.