TikTok & Instagram・Organic Growth

is that you in your instagram pictures ?

2 Likes

intereting, following

Exactly. Has anybody here worked with Chinese owned businesses? Wild shit goes down when money is on the line.

I’d bet there isn’t even a click farm on their end, they just show you the viral numbers on your account.

Who’s the most gullible when it comes to fake followers/views/likes? Kids.

3 Likes

Absolutely. I was disgusted when I actually saw the numbers behind some of the posts made by famous KOLs (that’s how Chinese influencers are called). Their ER on Chinese platforms is shit. Literally. And that’s because they have a ridiculous amount of fake followers. But it gets better than that. The platforms actually show fake numbers (reach and views). A very big Chinese KOL actually confirmed this. All of the people that get excited here about getting millions of views on a shitty Tik Tok video don’t realize that those numbers are fake and that’s why is so difficult to actually convert them, as someone honestly noted.
What people lack here is a proper understanding of Chinese culture. Everything in China is based on big numbers and every business has to get big numbers no matter what so they ALL fake them (Chinese tourism boards I worked with fake the number of tourists, social media fake the numbers of people reached etc.).
As I stated before, while we all complain about Instagram and Facebook and their shitty organic reach these Western businesses have to eventually give an account about their numbers. This is not the case in China, a country where all it matters are big numbers. So if you want your ego to be satisfied please, by all means use Tik Tok. Just don’t expect anything authentic from it.

5 Likes

If you’ve never done business with a Chinese owned company, you will never understand!

3 Likes

I made about 3k yesterday off a couple tiktok profiles I setup and running affiliate traffic from into an IG page funnel.

Sooo not sure if that’s the case for TIKTOK versus DOUYIN

4 Likes

Sure. Not whole the traffic is fake man, but don’t be naive. Come on. If you really know the Chinese market you know what I’m talking about… Also don’t expect western media or governments to sit down and watch a Chinese platform take a share of the market for too long That’s for sure… In this regard Chinese are years ahead of us. They blocked ALL western social medias to favor their own and made a social media for the west. Fucking ridiculous.

2 Likes

I read thse posts many of ya got your head up ya ass.

1. TikTok as a platform has to prove itself. What part of newly introduced to us in the west ya folks miss?
    It is not a electronic device ya use – it’s a social media. We still guess at insta jeez. And to claim this or that is guessing.
  2. We knock each other down because we have or have not done it. Get ya foot in the water and swim before you say the water is fake/cold/none.

BTW – I got 4 TikTok accounts for learning – each post I am learning what works and does not. 3 weeks into this, in my view it is solid and real – but i am still pessimistic. total – 235 followers all accounts likes in the thousands. Nothing to brag about but i am learrning how to swim. No f/u, organic growth. BTW folks – money does is to every country. Western is just as quilty of fakes in numbers and views as the rest of the world. Ever rememer statistics? ALL countries do it, ALL goverments do it!
And all do equal. HIGH numbers.

China/America/ both guilty of faking/bots… etc. One is not better or worse. Why? money and power. we are not talking countries or nations – broken down we talk about people. People do that shit. Not cultures, not countries.

6 Likes

You clearly know nothing about China. They take the whole botting/faking to a new level. True EVERY country and social media have fake accounts, but nothing quite like China.
Anyway just warning you. But do whatever you like. 🤷

2 Likes

so back to business, if we repost videos do we have to clean up their data? what would be a the xnview of video cleansing? and where can we research the hashtags that would best for this platform.
@mithrandir very interesting concept of buying followers and it makes total sense , no one like to be the first at a club so promoters always pad their clubs with free customers. i am going to pad my numbers once i get good content going. im just curious if it will affect my future growth like how good is their detection system?

5 Likes

Yes absolutely. Just a quick story. Live videos are HUGE in China. You can see a lot of young people live streaming all sort of shit. Now to encourage more people to join the live streaming the platforms fake the number of people already watching the streaming. For example instead of saying that there are 10 people connected (and thus giving the impression that the videos is not good) they say there are 10K. Yep it’s that bad.

So I just want you guys to realize that this is the culture from were TIK TOK come. Then do whatever you want to.

4 Likes

Not bad at all, the idea is to get growing. i use to pull something similar with my YouTube account… i had pre-recorded videos that i passed as lives and grew that back in the day. this is not church its a business we must do what we have to:+1::+1:
my only question is where can we get those live stream watchers and since all the smm are hurting where to get the padded followers

2 Likes

I was wondering all this time how come shit TikTok videos (when i mean shit, like the kind of dance from teenage girls that have not even 1% of talent and coordination in the moves) could get millions of views…

2 Likes

I’m talking about Chinese platforms for Chinese people like bilibili. Live streaming it’s so huge that most of the people who do it professionally are actually employed by agencies who provide offices and equipment. They have a co-working space and a bunch of streamers work next to each other.

2 Likes

Do you have a brother / sister who is 7-10 years old?
Or a cousin etc?
If so, ask if he knows TIK-TOK
If so, watch her one day on this app and you will understand these views.
Also, I had to understand this, or rather my brain :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s so sad. When i read the comments of the thousands of people commenting, i don’t only see very young people. I see 20+ aswell.

But all the comments looks so brainless. Still didn’t figure out this platform

4 Likes

you should open a thread informing of us of the Chinese systems… they definitely have a leg up on us because they evolved their system differently.

3 Likes

Every day I tell myself that this platform will not break, that instagram will do the same and TIK-TOK will leave the game.
But I see every day that a star is starting to mention tick-tok.
Organized events are getting better.
I’m too focused on facebook or instagram.
It’s time to open your eyes.
I’ve noticed more and more cooperation. Even half a year ago they were only cosmetics. And now popular people are already getting scooters etc. You have to be more careful because the money escapes. There are already a few ideas. In addition, the target are children. <3 Easy target for quick money. But here you have to sell a product that costs a penny. And you will earn a lot. I’m starting to realize my former idea :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It is indeed!

@Mithrandir & @Race44

Interesting comments.

Have you experimented with how buying fake engagement on TikTok affects reach at this point?

I assume their algorithms are premature to deal with such things.

You’re a demon.

Experimentation is key at this point.

I’m drawing some interesting conclusions which I’ll continue to share.

That’s pretty much what the app is about. It used to be Musical.ly so that should explain everything.

The posts which satirically reflect on some aspect of society, or turn something ‘profound’ into more of a humorous or satirical timbre tend to do the best.

I’m very interested to see how far I can push nothing but videos. So far 9 followers strong. If I’m posting twice a day that’s 500+ videos a year. Will surely amount to something.

We’re ahead of the curve. Just have to continue experimenting.

I second this.

In all honesty, I hate everything about Instagram and Facebook at the moment. If I had it my way I’d never use their apps again, but that’s just not possible at this point. I think that people are desperate for something new, and TikTok is a breath of fresh air in many ways in that regard.

2 Likes

Wow never thought you would be a pianist, and you’re actually pretty good !

you may need to start posting piano covers on tiktok it would get you viral & maybe you get music studios attention !

1 Like